T Nation

Zombieland Movie

It looked good in the previews and was a damn good movie. Had a nice mixture of comedy/horror/gore.

Great music choices and I liked all the characters. Even the neurotic loser.

My obsession with preparing for the imminent zombie invasion will result in me seeing this for sure.

Its probably the best movie in theaters right now. Movies as a whole have sucked this year.

I think Drag Me To Hell and Zombieland were the only movies I saw this year that I didn’t leave feeling cheated out of my hard earned cash. Don’t get me started on crap like The Watchmen. This was 10x more entertaining.

Looks good, going to have to watch it.

waffles

Best. Opening Credits. Ever.

Zombieland fucking rules and I can’t wait to see it again.

I’m kind of excited now. After seeing that kid in “Adventureland” I just assumed it was going to be a piece of crap.

I saw it last night and it was exactly what I wanted to see. Funny as hell and scary. Afterwards I watched Shaun of the Dead on dvd. It was a nice chaser.

someone fucking come to alabama and take me out on a movie date

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Movies as a whole have sucked this year.
[/quote]

Wrong.

The Orphan, and Jennifer’s Body were both awesome. So was Harry Potter, and The Collector.

Zombieland was really good, especially the part with Bill Murray, and the opening credits, although I wish they’d found better actresses for the sisters.

Rule #1: Cardio.

Check out this and Dead Snow. Great zombie flicks, tho I heard this info. second hand.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

The Orphan, and Jennifer’s Body were both awesome. So was Harry Potter, and The Collector.

Zombieland was really good, especially the part with Bill Murray, and the opening credits, although I wish they’d found better actresses for the sisters.[/quote]

God Dammit, spoiler alert man.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

Zombieland was really good, especially the part with Bill Murray, and the opening credits, although I wish they’d found better actresses for the sisters.

God Dammit, spoiler alert man.[/quote]

SPOILER ALERT

What, its not like I blurted out that he gets killed by the spastic kid.

Oh wait.

SPOILER ALERT

[quote]mr popular wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

Oh wait.

SPOILER ALERT[/quote]

What a bitch-ass move. Fucking ridiculous.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

Oh wait.

SPOILER ALERT[/quote]

Why man ?

Why go out of your way with such a dick move to somebody you don’t know, just because you can ?

Dude mr popular what the fuck man? You seriously have ruined watching this movie for me. You’re a fucking dick and I’d punch you in real life.

Spoiling assholes aside, it was one of the best movies I’ve seen lately.

Definitely worth the $$$.

still worth seeing after the spoiler. best movie that’s been out in a while, saw it last night. the previews are nothing compared to the real movie.

it’s tied with harry potter for best film of the year in my book, haha. sorry, i’m big on HP

[quote]mr popular wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

Oh wait.

SPOILER ALERT[/quote]

I hope you fucking die you prick.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Wrong.

Zombieland was really good, especially the part with Bill Murray, and the opening credits, although I wish they’d found better actresses for the sisters.[/quote]

Eh your opinion… I’m not a POT(ter) head and the collector was stupid. That’s my opinion. I’m not wrong, I just don’t share your opinions, not that what you believe is the end all of opinions anyways…

And please don’t spoil movies for people.