Zombie Survival Test

I have a 73% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak. I will probably end up killing a few zombies and saving some innocent people, but I would die just before it was over

Bummer.

86%
You most definately will live through the zombie attack making you a lean-mean zombie killing machine. You would save the day and probably end up doggystyle with a hot chick you saved, later having a giant statue made in your honor. Jerk.

Now im hoping for a zombie outbreak.

78 chance.
FUUUCK.

83% I die right before. Fuck that. I’m alpha. I’d totally survive.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
83% I die right before. Fuck that. I’m alpha. I’d totally survive.[/quote]

FK 81? what made the difference between 81 and 83?

Didn’t you take your mum into the police station with you!? :frowning:

Shit 77% fuck that I live in Hawaii Id steal a boat and sail the world fishing with my girl and my kids… Unless any of them got the clap…er… infection… theyd be shark food.

Has anyone read the Zombie Survival Guide? It’s hilarious. The tone is completely serious.

I’ve played my share of Resident Evil and other assorted zombie games, and this test mentioned nothing about getting the crowbar to open the stuck metal door which leads to a desk drawer that you use the diamond key on only to get a diary of one of the victims that you have to inspect to see the knight key that is embedded on the underside of the diary. But on your way to the knight door zombie blackbirds bust through the window and attack you.

After that fiasco, you approach a corner only to have two lickers come at you and kill you… if only you hadn’t have dropped the submachine gun for the crowbar, if only. The bad thing is that you hadn’t saved in 1.5 hrs because you were saving ink ribbons.

Crap, now I want to play that game.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
83% I die right before. Fuck that. I’m alpha. I’d totally survive.[/quote]

try changing your avatar

[quote]chillain wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
83% I die right before. Fuck that. I’m alpha. I’d totally survive.

try changing your avatar
[/quote]

Yeah dude, zombie’s go straight for the nipples. At least that was my excuse for last year’s Halloween party.

67%
You would do pretty well, maybe killing a zombie or two along the way, but you would end up doing something retarded and be a part of the living dead

I like to think I’d do pretty well, because I’m in decent shape and heartless. The only problem is that I live in a country that has been more or less completely disarmed. It’s not just me- no one has a gun. So we’d be at somewhat of a disadvantage.

We do have some wicked swords though. What you lose on range, you more than make up for in awesomeness.

[quote]Otep wrote:
67%
You would do pretty well, maybe killing a zombie or two along the way, but you would end up doing something retarded and be a part of the living dead

I like to think I’d do pretty well, because I’m in decent shape and heartless. The only problem is that I live in a country that has been more or less completely disarmed. It’s not just me- no one has a gun. So we’d be at somewhat of a disadvantage.

We do have some wicked swords though. What you lose on range, you more than make up for in awesomeness.[/quote]

Yes, I’m better than someone at surviving a zombie attack! 69% for the win!

Should I not have gone into the grocery store to get canned foods? Was that my ultimate demise?

I got a 66% chance. WTF. I think because im younger it assumed I was going to fail.

You have a 90% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You most definately will live through the zombie attack making you a lean-mean zombie killing machine. You would save the day and probably end up doggystyle with a hot chick you saved, later having a giant statue made in your honor. Jerk

75% … fuck that I’d be the guy that saves humanity and creates a fortress city that in the end would be overrun by zombies and I’d be holed up in a bunker somewhere with my canned food

90% baby.

I just finished reading “World War Z”

82%.

Your organization’s Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category “Games” is filtered.

KHAAAAAAAAN!!!

68%
dame. at least i took a couple of the fuckers out. i think i got PWNED when i went to take a piss in the grocery store.

here are some safty tips for us that didnt get to fuck the hot chick we saved.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/6-tips-to-safely-kill-zombie-projects.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blogs.zdnet.com/projectfailures/%3Fp%3D648&usg=__JpSnaqOWO_gRFY7CoyivON-ICAk=&h=322&w=475&sz=92&hl=en&start=9&um=1&tbnid=nAAZYsD8ugD-nM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=129&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dzombie%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

90%

You most definately will live through the zombie attack making you a lean-mean zombie killing machine. You would save the day and probably end up doggystyle with a hot chick you saved, later having a giant statue made in your honor. Jerk