Zombie Apocolypse Modified Shotgun

I have to agree with the AA 12. After seeing it on YouTube by a guy called FPSRussia, I wish I could get one. Ammo could go pretty quick for that gun.

I think a .22 with a large drum mag would do well. With head shots .22 just bounce around in the skull turning brains into mush. Low recoil and pretty accurate up to 300 yards.

[quote]gregron wrote:
that mossberg is pretty sick. Looks like the one my buddy had that was his breaching shotgun (minus the knife)

putting a pistol grip and a forward grip on a shotgun plus the rail system makes a bad ass looking weapon. You need the pressure pad for the light though… no one wants to have to click their light off and on. LAME[/quote]

looks bad ass but not really practical - kinda like zerchers lol

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
that mossberg is pretty sick. Looks like the one my buddy had that was his breaching shotgun (minus the knife)

putting a pistol grip and a forward grip on a shotgun plus the rail system makes a bad ass looking weapon. You need the pressure pad for the light though… no one wants to have to click their light off and on. LAME[/quote]

looks bad ass but not really practical - kinda like zerchers lol[/quote]

LOL, nice!

i would argue the practicality of a shotgun in a zombie apocalypse scenarion. It would be a very good weapon IMO and its versatility would help with hunting for food (you arent going to be shooting any birds with an assault rifle) as well as zombie killing

I wouldnt want to put ALL my survival supplies into one weapon, in case you lost it somehow, but that was what he was going for. He was building a “survival pack” but was including that into the weapon. I understand that gimmick.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

looks bad ass but not really practical - kinda like zerchers lol[/quote]

LOL, nice!

i would argue the practicality of a shotgun in a zombie apocalypse scenarion. It would be a very good weapon IMO and its versatility would help with hunting for food (you arent going to be shooting any birds with an assault rifle) as well as zombie killing

I wouldnt want to put ALL my survival supplies into one weapon, in case you lost it somehow, but that was what he was going for. He was building a “survival pack” but was including that into the weapon. I understand that gimmick.

[/quote]

They do make pistols with Shot but it wouldn’t do you anygood. First I’m assuming this isn’t a real zombie issue and more SHTF real world type stuff. If so then I can see a shotgun as an add on but not a primary. If really zombies, then would you really eat dead meat? Wouldn’t that expose you to the zombie infection. We’d all have to go vegie like Jacehc (sp - apologies) and wouldn’t you rather kill yourself first?

^^I didnt mean for shooting zombies and eating them… I meant for shooting ducks, turkeys, quail, deer, pig, rabbit ect… That sort of thing.

A shotgun would probably be your best all around hunting weapon as far hunting for food AND needing a weapon for self defense. You wouldnt need to be nearly as accurate to get a kill shot on a zombie with a shotty as you would with an AR.

Shotgun owns all in zombie apocalypse. It’s versatile, lightweight, spread shot with quite a bit of power to blow anything out of the way if it gets close and requires little to know aiming at close range (when you’d need it most). If I could though I’d take this and duck tape it on to Sigourney Weaver’s triple machine gun/grenade launcher/flamethrower gun in Aliens 2.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
“7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)”

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly_p1.html[/quote]

Dude, you’re a buzz kill!!!

lol, I’ve read that article a couple of times … I heart cracked.com[/quote]

I catch myself so many time during the day dreaming about a zombie outbreak and what I would do. Fun stuff. Btw Polo, sweet avi. That show is freakin hilarious.[/quote]

I dream about the Cowboys winning the SB and Jessica Alba, but you know to each their own. [/quote]

Ya us and our unrealistic dreams ;]