Zombie Apocalypse: Choose Your Weapon

A laptop…

I’m f’d.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
All I have is this lousy grapefruit. This will only be useful if Kai Greene becomes a zombie and I can distract him with it.[/quote]

ROFLMAO

I’d grab my sword with 2 daggers in the scabbard and call my buddy around the corner who is an former Army Ranger. between his house and his parents’ farm I lost track of how MUCH shit he has.

A baby, which may seem useless at first but he’ll make a good distraction when I throw him at them and run the hell away.

A printer. I can throw it pretty hard.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
A baby, which may seem useless at first but he’ll make a good distraction when I throw him at them and run the hell away.[/quote]

LOL. That’s messed up Lanky.

Half a bottle of chew spit and an Elite Fitness pen…damn.

A copy of my bro’s how to color for comics book, and a window. Yep. Sound pretty screwed, but Im like…really fast…haha lol

Chuck norris. I win

Lets see, I look to my left and I see a double gun case with a M-44 (unloaded but it still has an attached bayonet and a metal butt plate) and a bolt action 17hmr varmint rifle (unloaded as well), the real question is can I take the 1 minute to walk to and get out my ammo?

In my bedroom I have a total of 12 guns and ammo for each one, a compound bow and 6 arrows, and 12 assorted fixed/folding combat/tactical knives… I feel that I still need to acquire an hatchet or machete for cool factor tho.

Fork, spoon, paperclips, iphone, regular phone, lotion, highlighters, printer.

Fork you, zombie. Fork you.

Gun safe with rifles, shotguns, and handguns and ammo for all…good thing I decided to to bring my laptop in this room today lol

Sweet, glad I looked at this at home.

Let’s see:

Gun safe

Bayonets

Compound Bow

Lamp

Floss

Ok, I’m going with the floss. Def. the floss.

And lanky: LMFAO!! You’re one sick mother.

lamp, small pocket knife, alarm clock, box of condoms.

Yeah. I got a stapler. But I did just reload it, so you know, I got a lot of staples.

Power point slides. And chap stick.

I’m gonna paper cut the fuck out of these zombies.

A Polo shirt, a Rugby shirt, sweat pants and black pants.
At least I’ll look good while they tear me up…

Cell phone, pencil, watch, hat, and a jar of peanut butter.

A box of unread comics with books and magazines on top. Some of these books have thick spines so If I throw them really hard I might last about three minutes.

An 18" pizza peel with a 14" handle. I like my chances. Or I can use a package of “00” flour as an impromptu smoke bomb for a hasty exit as I doubt they would give me time to make them a “killer” pizza.

Fuck, probably not going to last long with a copy of Empire and a pillow