ZMA Timing

how long after having calcium rich things to eat, should you wait before taking zma?

also, it is best to take the whole dosage (usually 3 pills) all together before bed right?

2 hours after and or 1/2 hour prior to a meal and yes all at once pre bed.

Just seperate it by 30-60mins from any calcuim rich foods. If you are having it right before bed then i wouldn’t worry too much about the previous meal as long as it has been about 30mins the previous meal should have already moved to the intenstines so although it is not fully digested it is seperated from the ZMA.

I have been using this method for a while with great results but would love to be proven wrong if anyone has any input.

Anyone heard when ZMA will be back in stock???

[quote]Mac86 wrote:
Just seperate it by 30-60mins from any calcuim rich foods. If you are having it right before bed then i wouldn’t worry too much about the previous meal as long as it has been about 30mins the previous meal should have already moved to the intenstines so although it is not fully digested it is seperated from the ZMA.

I have been using this method for a while with great results but would love to be proven wrong if anyone has any input.[/quote]

WOW!!! off topic but that must be a small non fiberous, non meat containing meal to have exited the gut in 30 mins that is lightening quick.