ZMA, Harder Falling Asleep & Less Hours But More Energy?

I thought i’d give them a go as they are quite cheap.Naturally i don’t have problems falling asleep and always get a good 7hrs or so. My main problem is i don’t ever really feel that well rested.

I’ve started just taking 2 capsules instead of the 3 recommended on the bottle. It seems like it’s harder to fall asleep for me meaning i get less hours, but i am more energized in the morning. This makes me wonder if it’s worth it or not as there’s negatives aswell as a positive.

I just wondered if anyone had any input. Maybe i could try taking them earlier in the evening?

I take ZMA every night about a half hour before I get in bed. For that half hour I do suduko puzzles to ease my mind. (Be sure to not eat anything with calcium at least two hours before taking the ZMA.) I take the full dose.

I get right at 7 hours of sleep every night and wake feeling pretty good.

Not specifically ZMA, but I when I started using ElitePro Minerals and melatonin, my sleep quantity didn’t improve but my sleep QUALITY increased dramatically. I’m still undersleeping, but the sleep I get is VERY restorative.

-Keep doing what your are doing and/or try three capsules

I have problem with falling asleep everytime I tried ZMA. I figured out it is from the B6, which is known to influence quite much the nervous system and I am sensitive. People even use it to promote “lucid dreaming”.
I switched to taking only Mag and Zinc separately before bed, no problems with falling asleep and very deep sleep.

1 Like

I miss Z-12

1 Like

OMG YES!!! I post this everywhere i see a chance, LOL.
I still have a few left that I am saving for something special, haha. If i took 3 before bed legit the next day my anxiety was soo much lower than normal. It was such a nice break from my brain.

MISS Z-12!!

2 Likes

was honestly a god send. I’d take a few, start reading my book and just completely crash haha.

1 Like

Any thoughts on why it was discontinued? Not enough people buying it?

Nothing worked better than GHB the final couple weeks before a contest. But those days have long past. The partiers ruined that for us. I could buy it at the health food store. With GHB, if you laid still you were asleep in 10 minutes regardless of what you were reading or watching on TV.

1 Like