ZMA Explodes In Shower!

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
Nate Green wrote:

Salty, nutty goodness followed by a pop and warm, foul-smelling liquid running down my chin.

Needless to say, I swallowed it all down

-Nate

For a second I thought my ex-girlfriend posted.[/quote]

Fucking great!

When I used to take Animal Nitro, I used to burp up a little bit back.

Then I started to drink gallons of water with the capsules that helped =D

[quote]Slaughter wrote:
I had that happen once with a gel-cap multivitamin when I tried to swallow it with coffee. I figured that the hot coffee melted the gel-cap.

that sucked.[/quote]

HAHA similar thing just today, i boiled me up some eggs bans, e.t.c for lunch and a put a gel cap on me plate next to the eggs, low and behold the eggs tasted like shit and I struggled to eat them.

Wow this is pretty shocking to me, I’ve never heard about anything like that!! The pills are already somewhere in your midsection and you get a powder burst, that’s some shit!! And it’s funny as I see nobody is really impressed. Next thing you know a post comes along - “…if you mix cherry-flavored soy protein with vinegar your nuts explode on a full moon…” and everybody’s like ‘oh yeah marshmellow pop tarts give me the same thing’. People have just seen too much around here. Or is everybody so used to gastrointestinal problems?

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
Salty, nutty goodness followed by a pop and warm, foul-smelling liquid running down my chin.

Needless to say, I swallowed it all down with some water rather than spitting it out…gotta get those calories!

-Nate[/quote]
Not saying a word…

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
The other day I was eating some cashews which were conveniently placed in a baggie next to my fish oil capsules…

Apparently, a few of these little oil filled gel caps mixed in with the cashews.

-Nate[/quote]

YUCK! I’ve had a similiar thing happen when I popped a handful in my mouth and started searching for water to swallow them with. I wasn’t paying attention and got sidetracked doing something else with all these pills in my mouth when the gelatin coating that coats all of them simultaneously started melting on all of them. Water became a higher priority real quick.