ZMA Capsules?

just wondering about the specifics of these before i buy them. You have 3 a day? How big are they? chew or swallow?

Seems strange that only 2-3 minerals needs 3 capsules a day, no? I could be missing something.

Thanks.

They’re medium sized, but certainly far from horse pills.

They aren’t chewables; you do swallow them.

I’ve never had any problems what-so-ever getting them down, if that’s what you’re asking about.

In my opinion, ZMA is one of the best supplements on the market. I have a much deeper sleep which yields many benefits in overall well-being. You will not find a better ZMA product that is better than the Biotest product. Give it a try. I doubt you would be disappointed.

Take 3 capsules 30-60 mins before going to bed.

If you eat anything with calcium, make sure you eat it 30-45mins before you take the ZMA.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it take the ZMA before the meal containing calcium?

For example, take your ZMA before you eat that cottage cheese and Low-Carb Grow! snack, which you eat mere seconds before your head hits the pillow.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it take the ZMA before the meal containing calcium?

For example, take your ZMA before you eat that cottage cheese and Low-Carb Grow! snack, which you eat mere seconds before your head hits the pillow.[/quote]

You are correct. ZMA should be taken 30-45 minutes BEFORE you eat your bed time meal or snack.

[quote]vroom wrote:

For example, take your ZMA before you eat that cottage cheese and Low-Carb Grow! snack, which you eat mere seconds before your head hits the pillow.[/quote]

My mistake.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459250

So it doesn’t matter at all if you have food in your stomach with ZMA as long as their isn’t high calcium content in that food? Would it be better to take it on a completely empty stomach because that really doesn’t work for me as I work out late in the evening and need something (Surge) in my stomach at all times after my workout.

I finish my workout at midnight, take my Surge, swallow the ZMA 10 minutes after the Surge, then drink my Grow! shake right before I go to bed at 1 am.

Seems to work fine for me.