ZizZazz, Motherf'ers!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/ziz/zizzazzstix.html

I don’t know why, but I cracked up when I saw this product. I hope I’m not alone.

crickets chirp

tumbleweed rolls

I won’t lie, I laughed, a little.

[quote]G87 wrote:

I don’t know why, but I cracked up when I saw this product. I hope I’m not alone.

crickets chirp

tumbleweed rolls[/quote]

I didn’t really find it funny because he’s been into the “energy drink” business for years now. His rap career sure has slowed to a crawl so I am sure this is one of his ways of making his paychecks. The last movie he was in was the Longest Yard. I haven’t seen him do anything since.

As “popcorn” as he seems to have become, the guy does workout pretty hard and happens to be one of the more developed entertainers out there right now.

i might as well start my own supp company

ill sell Power Skittles or something, each skittle will contain 1g Protein and 1 gram uranium enriched creatine and 3 grams lead.

INSANE PUMPS!!!

Ja Rule > Nelly

no homo

Oh shit, I barely recognised him.

First thought that came to mind was Al Pacino’s Booty Sweat from that movie, Tropic Thunder.

The name sounds…sparkly. And when did he stop wearing the band-aid?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
G87 wrote:

crickets chirp

tumbleweed rolls

I didn’t really find it funny because he’s been into the “energy drink” business for years now. His rap career sure has slowed to a crawl so I am sure this is one of his ways of making his paychecks. The last movie he was in was the Longest Yard. I haven’t seen him do anything since.

As “popcorn” as he seems to have become, the guy does workout pretty hard and happens to be one of the more developed entertainers out there right now.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember something like that. What I don’t like about rappers making products is that these products mostly seem to be geared towards making a quick buck. This crap clearly wasn’t thought through very well - the only way it’ll make money is off how cheap it must be to produce (pennies). In fact, the only rapper - endorsed product which appeared to be marketed well was Vitamin Water. Good on 50.

As for developed entertainers… Man, I don’t know if I’d agree with you. Xzibit, Busta, Ja Rule - a lot of guys come to mind before Nelly.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

ill sell Power Skittles or something, each skittle will contain 1g Protein and 1 gram uranium enriched creatine and 3 grams lead.

INSANE PUMPS!!![/quote]

With your US citizenship, and my cheap Russian labour and business education, we could make great things happen.

have to agree with you bustas pretty solid , for and old dude rakims still in pretty good shape , and a while ago timberland was solidly hittin the iron, but last i saw he may have been hittin the buffet table.

He rap career has slowed down, but he is part owner of the Charlotte Bobcats so I would think that even if he never makes music again he will still be financially secure.

[quote]G87 wrote:

As for developed entertainers… Man, I don’t know if I’d agree with you. Xzibit, Busta, Ja Rule - a lot of guys come to mind before Nelly.[/quote]

Well, like I said, he looks way smaller in that picture. He had gotten pretty big (for someone like him) around the time of his last album released because one of his songs was clearly made as a “workout song” (the one that used the NFL theme song I think).

You also have to realize that most of the people who would actually buy something just because he is on it aren’t exactly “hardcore lifters”.

His core audience is probably still in high school.

I agree though, there are several rappers who do seem to workout more than in the past.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
First thought that came to mind was Al Pacino’s Booty Sweat from that movie, Tropic Thunder.
[/quote]

I am sure that was based off of one of these products. Any time you have rappers releasing products that actually go by the name of “Pimp Juice”, you know selling out has become an art form.

Dre is pretty fuckin’ jacked, now, too.

I heard he was being trained by Stan McQuay…

Well, like I said, he looks way smaller in that picture. [/quote]

I think you didn’t say that in the first post, which is probably why I was confused :slight_smile:

He had gotten pretty big (for someone like him) around the time of his last album released because one of his songs was clearly made as a “workout song” (the one that used the NFL theme song I think).

You also have to realize that most of the people who would actually buy something just because he is on it aren’t exactly “hardcore lifters”.

I agree though, there are several rappers who do seem to workout more than in the past. [/quote]

All in all, it’s good that more hip-hop artists are promoting a healthy lifestyle. And yes, if I never see another crunk juice or pimp juice in my lifetime, it’ll be too soon.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

INSANE PUMPS!!![/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHA

Why it sound like they saying my name?

Ahzaz
Zizazz

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I heard he was being trained by Stan McQuay…[/quote]

holy fuck! dis srs?!?!?! when the hell did he get jacked like that?!?!?

G87 wrote:

As for developed entertainers… Man, I don’t know if I’d agree with you. Xzibit, Busta, Ja Rule - a lot of guys come to mind before Nelly.

Well, like I said, he looks way smaller in that picture. He had gotten pretty big (for someone like him) around the time of his last album released because one of his songs was clearly made as a “workout song” (the one that used the NFL theme song I think).

I agree though, there are several rappers who do seem to workout more than in the past. [/quote]

Have an old MensHealth with Nelly on the cover. Say’s he weighs 175 [at the time of the article] and works out consistently. Have no idea how tall he is, but he appears to have a tiny bone structure so he looks thicker than his weight would suggest. Like someone said [Prof.X?] his target aidience is probably late teens-early twenties, so if he’s lean and has some muscle the masses will think he’s jacked, and I’m sure that’s exactly what he’s going for.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I heard he was being trained by Stan McQuay…[/quote]

Timbaland is also looking way bigger than before…

Let’s not forget LL Kool J…

He’s been into the fitness lifestyle as long as I can remember and looks pretty jacked in a lot of his photos.