Zero Calorie Syrup?

Hey guys

Does anyone know any good zero calorie syrups that use stevia instead of Splenda like chocolate, strawberry or maple syrup. I know thers walden farms but that has Splenda in it. Is there any that just use stevia or recipes to make your own. thanks

Do yourself a favor and just take the leap and eliminate ALL sweeteners from your diet. You will be happy you did when you no longer crave sweet.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Do yourself a favor and just take the leap and eliminate ALL sweeteners from your diet. You will be happy you did when you no longer crave sweet.[/quote]

I don’t really have a problem/ craving for sweets I just want something to put on my pancakes once a week on my cheat day.

[quote]fdwider wrote:

Do yourself a favor and just take the leap and eliminate ALL sweeteners from your diet. You will be happy you did when you no longer crave sweet.[/quote]

I don’t really have a problem/ craving for sweets I just want something to put on my pancakes once a week on my cheat day.[/quote]

Well if it’s a cheat day why not just eat maple syrup?!

Nothing artificial can come close to that deliciousness.

[quote]fdwider wrote:

I don’t really have a problem/ craving for sweets I just want something to put on my pancakes once a week on my cheat day.[/quote]

Nothing artificial can come close to that deliciousness.[/quote]

Hahaha now that you say that it makes sense to just have regular maple syrup although stevia is natural… Rite?

[quote]fdwider wrote:

[quote]fdwider wrote:

Nothing artificial can come close to that deliciousness.[/quote]

Hahaha now that you say that it makes sense to just have regular maple syrup although stevia is natural… Rite?
[/quote]

Yes, naturally disgusting tasting.

[Quote]
Yes, naturally disgusting tasting.[/quote]

Lol Really…never had it but ima take your word for it. Well looks like its good ol’ fashion syrup for me.

Liftivus being very holier than thou.

Vermont Maid Sugar Free is pretty good: 30 cals per serving.

[quote]fdwider wrote:

[Quote]
Yes, naturally disgusting tasting.[/quote]

Lol Really…never had it but ima take your word for it. Well looks like its good ol’ fashion syrup for me.[/quote]
Nah stevia is good… It has a slightly bitter after taste though.

Do any major supermarkets carry it Vermont maple syrup like shoprite, walmart, etc or is it only online?

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

Vermont Maid Sugar Free is pretty good: 30 cals per serving.[/quote]

I just checked it out it contains Sucralose(splenda0

I’ll wear the halo for a moment.
…fat free this and sugar free that is nonsense. They have no place in a performance/health directed diet. If you choose to use them for convenience; do so with an understanding of the trade offs.

OP…if you want syrup on your pancakes use the real stuff.

If I am not mistaken, and please don’t flame me if I am wrong, but I could SWEAR that CT (Thibs) one said in his forum that artifical sweeteners (while low calorie or no calorie) can still spike insulin levels.

Something to that effect.

Gotta agree with Lift, the moment you cut out the artificial stuff, you no longer crave it.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

I’ll wear the halo for a moment.
…fat free this and sugar free that is nonsense. They have no place in a performance/health directed diet. If you choose to use them for convenience; do so with an understanding of the trade offs.

OP…if you want syrup on your pancakes use the real stuff.
[/quote]

Srs question: can you explain why? I understand the argument against “fat free” stuff, but for a once-a-week cheat day that already consists of pancakes…

Moreover, on a normal given day, if you’re eating chicken breasts and use calorie free syrup instead of, say, BBQ sauce…

I just don’t get why the sugar free stuff would be so bad. Can you explain?

So I was looking around and found some pretty decently priced syrup and sugar free with stevia…I’m going to try it out. Let you know how it taste

www6.netrition.com/alis_sf_pancake_syrup.html#NUTFACTS