Zarqawi Video

US releases previously unseen video of Zarqawi not being able to operate a machine gun. Now that’s some funny sh*t. What a dick. The commentary is stupid but the video is funny if you ask me.

But as the previously unseen video was shown, Lynch mocked al-Zarqawi, suggesting his weapon jammed and he was unable to fix it.

“It’s supposed to be automatic fire, he’s shooting single shots. Something is wrong with his machine gun, he looks down, can’t figure out, calls his friend to come unblock the stoppage and get the weapon firing again,” Lynch said.

“This piece you all see as he walks away, he’s wearing his black uniform and his New Balance tennis shoes as he moves to this white pickup. And, his close associates around him … do things like grab the hot barrel of the machine gun and burn themselves,” the military spokesman added.

Yeah I am sure he is singing “death to America” along with his stereo in his Ford F-150.

[quote]doogie wrote:

But as the previously unseen video was shown, Lynch mocked al-Zarqawi, suggesting his weapon jammed and he was unable to fix it.

“It’s supposed to be automatic fire, he’s shooting single shots. Something is wrong with his machine gun, he looks down, can’t figure out, calls his friend to come unblock the stoppage and get the weapon firing again,” Lynch said.

“This piece you all see as he walks away, he’s wearing his black uniform and his New Balance tennis shoes as he moves to this white pickup. And, his close associates around him … do things like grab the hot barrel of the machine gun and burn themselves,” the military spokesman added.[/quote]

I wonder what will be the reaction to this?

I saw that video on the news last night. At the end of the video he swings the muzzle of the gun right across the chest of the guy he gave the gun to. You could tell he did not know the proper safe handling of a gun

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I saw that video on the news last night. At the end of the video he swings the muzzle of the gun right across the chest of the guy he gave the gun to. You could tell he did not know the proper safe handling of a gun
[/quote]

Who? Cheney?

The video was funny but meaningless. So he can’t handle a gun, big deal. Lots of people who can handle guns and explosives do what he tells them to do every day. I bet handing a jammed M-4 to Bush or Rummy would result in a pretty comical video, too.