Zaditen's Beta Potentiation

For all us Joes whose sources cant get us liquid Clen or any Clen or anything nifty, will this combo shed any brown fat or just rib-bursting palpitations?

Ketotifen Fumarate(1mg ED so far)
Albuterol Sulphate(4mg 2ED so far)
Test E. 500mg EW (into the 5th week)

Thinking of upping the 8mg to 12 or 16 a day.
(I’m sure the palpitations will feel like Nine inch Nails being thrust from the inside. “Just Like You Imagined”, you say?)

Does Ketotifen’s beta-receptor upregulation start from day one or only after Albuterol has exhausted the beta receptor activity(like 4 weeks into it)?
Can I add it later instead of all along the way?

thanks vets

If you live in Arizona why can’t you get your own liquid clen from ChemOne or Ag Guys?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
If you live in Arizona why can’t you get your own liquid clen from ChemOne or Ag Guys?[/quote]

Coz I can’t tell (yet) whose a ripper and whose bonafide on the net.
Dont get me wrong.
Not exactly a vet or even close.

Makes sense to have sourcers peddle their ‘wares’ to me face-to-face and in the flesh. Moreover they get me overseas gear (made by outfits like German Remedies & Organon) still sealed in blister packs.

Someday after I have stuck around long enuff on this forum and can tell whose legit and whose spurious, I will venture to buy online.

I admit - sure is expensive offline (compared to online hawkers) but I dont need that Callaway driver or that Bombardier ATV anytime now nor do I have any other expensive pastimes.

If the gear doesnt show up in the mail theres positively no recourse for me.
I cant really write to my attorney general to report that I was conned trying to buy illicit stuff. Now can I?

Now if my guy bailed on me (here in Scottsdale) which is highly unlikely, I know just the right stripe of head-breakers (north of Jack Rabbit Trail) to do what justly needs to be done.

God Bless.

[b]Now tell me is this combo any good or what.[/]

I have used Ketotifen with Clen for 3 week cycles with a 1 week break from the clen and then another 3 week cycle, etc. The keto seemed to keep the clen effective. I have not used the other compounds you mentioned.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
I have used Ketotifen with Clen for 3 week cycles with a 1 week break from the clen and then another 3 week cycle, etc. The keto seemed to keep the clen effective. I have not used the other compounds you mentioned.[/quote]

I was told to pair it with Clen and that its a more potent pair.

How did you dose and how bad were the palpitations?