T Nation

Zaditen's Beta Potentiation

For all us Joes whose sources cant get us liquid Clen or any Clen or anything nifty, will this combo shed any brown fat or just rib-bursting palpitations?

Ketotifen Fumarate(1mg ED so far)
Albuterol Sulphate(4mg 2ED so far)
Test E. 500mg EW (into the 5th week)

Thinking of upping the 8mg to 12 or 16 a day.
(I’m sure the palpitations will feel like Nine inch Nails being thrust from the inside. “Just Like You Imagined”, you say?)

Does Ketotifen’s beta-receptor upregulation start from day one or only after Albuterol has exhausted the beta receptor activity(like 4 weeks into it)?
Can I add it later instead of all along the way?

thanks vets

If you live in Arizona why can’t you get your own liquid clen from ChemOne or Ag Guys?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
If you live in Arizona why can’t you get your own liquid clen from ChemOne or Ag Guys?[/quote]

Coz I can’t tell (yet) whose a ripper and whose bonafide on the net.
Dont get me wrong.
Not exactly a vet or even close.

Makes sense to have sourcers peddle their ‘wares’ to me face-to-face and in the flesh. Moreover they get me overseas gear (made by outfits like German Remedies & Organon) still sealed in blister packs.

Someday after I have stuck around long enuff on this forum and can tell whose legit and whose spurious, I will venture to buy online.

I admit - sure is expensive offline (compared to online hawkers) but I dont need that Callaway driver or that Bombardier ATV anytime now nor do I have any other expensive pastimes.

If the gear doesnt show up in the mail theres positively no recourse for me.
I cant really write to my attorney general to report that I was conned trying to buy illicit stuff. Now can I?

Now if my guy bailed on me (here in Scottsdale) which is highly unlikely, I know just the right stripe of head-breakers (north of Jack Rabbit Trail) to do what justly needs to be done.

God Bless.

[b]Now tell me is this combo any good or what.[/]

I have used Ketotifen with Clen for 3 week cycles with a 1 week break from the clen and then another 3 week cycle, etc. The keto seemed to keep the clen effective. I have not used the other compounds you mentioned.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
I have used Ketotifen with Clen for 3 week cycles with a 1 week break from the clen and then another 3 week cycle, etc. The keto seemed to keep the clen effective. I have not used the other compounds you mentioned.[/quote]

I was told to pair it with Clen and that its a more potent pair.

How did you dose and how bad were the palpitations?