Zack Khan - Injured Man Walking

Thats awesome BBB, be sure to let us all know how it goes. Is there anyone you DONT offer treatment to if they’re near you?!

[I may only be 10 or so miles from Notts myself :P]

BBB - True hero.

Give Zack our regards from across the pond. Excellent physique, cant wait to see him back to form!

BBB my back hurts, can you come to Canada and help me out? Just kidding! Good job on lending a hand. Maybe Professor X will find a video of a guy down about his wisdom teeth and he’ll throw in some free tooth pulling.

An interesting development.

You’re a good and decent human being, BBB.

This will help me forget the time you busted that fat kids balls in front of his friends:)

wow this is beyond awesome

hope all goes well…he can do serious damage in the pro ranks

I wish him a full recovery but younger guys should pay close attention to this

DO NOT wrap your future around bodybuilding…there are a small handful of guys (even those who are pros) that are able to squeak out a meager living at it. One physical injury unresolved and YOUR DONE. Like X said watch how quickly people forget these guys when they get hurt. Its really a sad sport if you can even call it that.

Sounds like septic arthritis?

BBB, if you can help Zack Khan get through these injuries you’ll be a freakin legend! Good luck with this your a good guy…

[quote]morepain wrote:

DO NOT wrap your future around bodybuilding…there are a small handful of guys (even those who are pros) that are able to squeak out a meager living at it. One physical injury unresolved and YOUR DONE. Like X said watch how quickly people forget these guys when they get hurt. Its really a sad sport if you can even call it that. [/quote]

Agreed.

For instance, Sylvio Samuel has better potential than ANYONE I have seen on this board…but one year of financial hard times and not competing and you don’t see his name ANYWHERE. I doubt most of these guys even remember him…and he was touted as being one of the faces that will change the aesthetics in bodybuilding.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]morepain wrote:

DO NOT wrap your future around bodybuilding…there are a small handful of guys (even those who are pros) that are able to squeak out a meager living at it. One physical injury unresolved and YOUR DONE. Like X said watch how quickly people forget these guys when they get hurt. Its really a sad sport if you can even call it that. [/quote]

Agreed.

For instance, Sylvio Samuel has better potential than ANYONE I have seen on this board…but one year of financial hard times and not competing and you don’t see his name ANYWHERE. I doubt most of these guys even remember him…and he was touted as being one of the faces that will change the aesthetics in bodybuilding.[/quote]

Pic for reference:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
AHA!

Sent Zack an email and he called me about 30 minutes later - just as I was eating my steak - and I called him back.

We chatted for about 30 minutes about this and that and I’m going to go and see him next week.

Good stuff.

BBB[/quote]

Love this kind of stuff good job BBB.

I assume a guy like Zack gets quite a few emails, how’d you get him to ring you back so quickly?

“Hi my name is BBB I have xxx amount of qualification, give us a ring and I’ll fix you right up.”

lol

[quote]imhungry wrote:
You’re a good and decent human being, BBB.

[/quote]

+1

Don’t laugh at the way he talks because English is not his first language and I am not even sure he could speak it at all a few years ago.

He sounds really depressed.[/quote]

LOL not sure if u just being sarcastic about his speech, but far as I know Zack grew up (maybe born) in UK, he lives in Scotland i believe and so speaks with standard Scottish accent.
Maybe hard for the untrained American ear, but it’s perfectly good fluent English.

[quote]sumabeast wrote:

Don’t laugh at the way he talks because English is not his first language and I am not even sure he could speak it at all a few years ago.

He sounds really depressed.[/quote]

LOL not sure if u just being sarcastic about his speech, but far as I know Zack grew up (maybe born) in UK, he lives in Scotland i believe and so speaks with standard Scottish accent.
Maybe hard for the untrained American ear, but it’s perfectly good fluent English.[/quote]

Thats not a Scottish accent. Its Northern English/Yorkshire accent.

Yeah, it’s a Northern accent. Zack was born in Pakistan, but he’s lived in the UK most of his life. There’s nothing wrong with his English, I think in that video he might be a bit drowsy from painkillers or something.

Hope he makes a quick recovery, I believe BBB will get him back as quickly as possible.