Zac Efron on Steroids

this article made me chuckle a bit. HOW DID HE DO IT?!?! :slight_smile:

http://munfitnessblog.com/how-zac-efron-build-his-body/

I hear he and Taylor Lautner inject the roidz into eachothers’ butts before a training session. True story.

His before and after pics look like they were taken about a week apart. And what is he, about 140 lbs soaking wet? Fuck it, he’s on my list, as well as the dumbfuck who mangled the English language while writing that God-forsaken blog.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
His before and after pics look like they were taken about a week apart. And what is he, about 140 lbs soaking wet? Fuck it, he’s on my list, as well as the dumbfuck who mangled the English language while writing that God-forsaken blog.[/quote]

The cute dudes to fuck before i slit their throats list?

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
His before and after pics look like they were taken about a week apart. And what is he, about 140 lbs soaking wet? Fuck it, he’s on my list, as well as the dumbfuck who mangled the English language while writing that God-forsaken blog.[/quote]

The cute dudes to fuck before i slit their throats list?[/quote]

Exactly. Since you look like a rhino’s dilated asshole, you didn’t make the cut. Sorry.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
I hear he and Taylor Lautner inject the roidz into eachothers’ butts before a training session. True story.[/quote]

and by roidz, I assume you mean man-sauce, correct?

he’s looking a bit nervous about benching 135

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

The cute dudes to fuck before i slit their throats list?[/quote]

Exactly. Since you look like a rhino’s dilated asshole, you didn’t make the cut. Sorry.[/quote]

It sucks being cut without ever being given the chance to try out for the team

The article’s awful headline is “How Zac Efron Build His Body?” reminds me of this:
http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Oh yeah, Zac Efron is taking steroids. Those quick, amazing results is proof enough.

I also doubt that he can do a human flag, or the poor version of one that he’s doing in that pic.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

I also doubt that he can do a human flag, or the poor version of one that he’s doing in that pic.[/quote]

It does look pretty unnatural. I’m calling bullshit.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

I also doubt that he can do a human flag, or the poor version of one that he’s doing in that pic.[/quote]

It does look pretty unnatural. I’m calling bullshit.[/quote]

It’s complete bullshit. I know of pro boxers, who trained for years and do bodyweight exercises (like jumping pistol squats, one arm handstand push ups, etc) who aren’t even at the level to do a human flag.
Doing a human flag is a goal you set to do for 1+ year, and people still call that ambitious.

Don’t tell me Efron did bicep curls for a month and can do it.

well sure he has an impressive physique but comon. isent it a bit too much? can he even wipe his own ass?

Yo, I herd he has to take lots of sedatives to offset the aggressions he gets from using tha Creatinez!

Wow. Tom Brady looks really good!!

Dudes did you read the comments beneath the first article it makes i t way funnier

responses so far â??
Erick // Jul 11, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I am lookin to get a body just like zac efronâ??s, no more bulky; not less bulky, but I just canâ??t keep a religious diet, Im fine on the workout part but not the diet, Iâ??ve improved a lot on my eating habits since I started working out but I just canâ??t say no to my momâ??s cooking.

Iâ??m about 80% to my perfect body goal.
Fitsite.be // Jul 29, 2010 at 1:47 AM

He gained a lot of muscles during the years, but therefore eating and working out must be planned to the second. Most men donâ??t have the time or the motivation to stick to the plan. Itâ??s easier when you have your own personal coach yelling that you can â??not eat any more starting this instant !!!â?? then when you have to rely on the little voice inside your headâ?¦

Iâ??m part of â??most menâ?? :slight_smile:

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
Wow. Tom Brady looks really good!![/quote]

HaHaHaHaHa. Nice.

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:
and by roidz, I assume you mean man-sauce, correct?[/quote]

You know…they probably do that too…

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

Haters gonna hate… :stuck_out_tongue:

if I got the same results on the roidz, with PT’s and dietitians as he did, I’d want my money back