Z-12 Sleep Formula

Problem I have with every sleeping pill/aid that I’ve taken is after the second or third dosage it no longer works. And if I take it, and don’t sleep, then I feel ten times worse than if I just didn’t sleep.

Has anyone taken Z-12 and still had a shitty night sleep. How did you feel?

Yes, in fact it was last night. I took Z-12 (three pill dosage) and it felt as though I had taken a stimulant. I was wired and didn’t sleep a wink. I felt terrible all day today, but, obviously, it was due to my lack of sleep. It was a strange reaction to Z-12, seeing that I didn’t have any stimulants that day and was actually rather tired.

off to bed now…Z-12less

the 1st time i took it was awesome, but the 2nd time, i didnt sleep much, but took one again 2 nights ago and cant remember anything after i took 1 pill so yeah… 2 outta 3 is good enoguh for me.

[quote]TBuck5 wrote:
Yes, in fact it was last night. I took Z-12 (three pill dosage) and it felt as though I had taken a stimulant. I was wired and didn’t sleep a wink. I felt terrible all day today, but, obviously, it was due to my lack of sleep. It was a strange reaction to Z-12, seeing that I didn’t have any stimulants that day and was actually rather tired.

off to bed now…Z-12less[/quote]

Do you think you felt worse than you would have done if you had not taken the supplement?

Hard to say, but it’s definitely a possibility. I am not qualified to provide you with a solid, scientific answer, but I am sure somebody on here will eventually contribute and give a good answer.

i noticed the first couple of times taking z-12 i would wake up 2 hours later needing to go to the bathroom, I think it takes about a week or two before you start too notice any difference that could be considered the placebo effect