Yury Belkin God of Sumo?

Where do I buy them. Asking for a friend

Bookmarking this to watch for an anaswer. Also for a friend.

1 Like

They is Sambo Shoes for Russian martial arts. Pretty much a wrestling shoes probably less grip for injury prevention. Can’t find the exact model Belkin wears but maybe he brought a couple of hundred before they were discontinued years ago.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=sambo+shoes&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic4dffiJjYAhVEv7wKHZPKBK4Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=675

1 Like

Look we’re on the first page when people google “Yury Belkin”

1 Like

Russia national anthem plays

1 Like

The greatest Yury Belkin thread on the internet deserves an interview from the big man himself at least.

1 Like

Final-fucking-ly after some detective work I found the livestream footage of Belkin’s 461kg attempt. Special event that everybody got hyped for but didn’t break the ground in the end

Actual Last Warm Up

1 Like

Word on the street is that Yuri recently got pinged for Tamoxifen in his test sample.

Post on his russian version of facebook cancelling a speach and apologising for the result.

Apparently

By who? I heard he got banned/suspended from the IPF a while back, but IPL only tests at tested meets and those aren’t the big ones or are held on a separate day. Certainly not the IPL World Cup.

Yep turns out I thought I was reading a new thread and it was actually a reeealy old one…

But had never heard of it before so didn’t check and assumed was new info.

1 Like

A lot of the well-known Russian lifters have been banned from the IPF for PEDs, Malanichev and Belyaev come to mind. Sergey Fedosienko was suspended once but he’s still competing in the IPF, winning gold medals and breaking his own records. On the other hand, if you test positive in the IPL you get banned for life from the tested division and you have to pay a fine if you want to compete untested. Makes sense to me.

1 Like

Do you even Yury Belkin fanboy?

1 Like

Yury Belkin hits some heavy deadlifts with Sergey Daragan in October of last year. Given the date this was probably part of his prep a few weeks out leading into WRPF Pro 2017 where he broke records in the total and deadlift.

While Belkin fails deadlifts in comp often, rarely going 3 for 3 on deadlifts, there’s not much footage of him failing reps in training. Also he often fails right off the ground but in this vid he misses his second rep at 420kg around the knees.

1 Like

Unreal! How man more secret videos of belkin do you know of?

I got nudes too.

3 Likes

Don’t ask me what I had to do to get this…

2 Likes

Is that a weigh in lol

Aha yea. It was in a highlight video on YouTube. It had him and malanichev weighing in for some reason. So naturally I took a screenshot.

If that dude lifts Raw, Why does he have Grooves carved into his thighs from his Briefs?!?!

Is it possible that the best Raw lifters can use supportive equipment?

Also, no abs. No complaints. No homo.

Hoped it was G4P. Disappoint

1 Like