T Nation

YouTube Wisdom

"I don't do that sissy two body parts per day, I work out the whole body in one session 3 times a week...Its called old school training. And I doubt your clean.(clean means not a single supplement nor energy drink). Old school lifters are the best. true hard work."

"But supplents damage your health as well as steroids. old school lifters live up to 90 years old and still looked good at that age. todays idiots dont even make it to 50."

"shitty form on the clean"

"That is not a clean.  Set it on the floor, bring to shoulders and press it. That is some made up shit."

In response to Justin Harris hang-clean & pressing 225 lbs for a few reps. Oh the humanity!

"That is not a clean.  Set it on the floor, bring to shoulders and press it. That is some made up shit."

ok so he did a hang clean to press. lol I dont get these people. the proper form police force laying down the law 24/7.

lol justin's comments are even funnier...idk if he commented on this one, but he handles these types quite well...

Trop does, you have to look back aways though....

Trop:
Should I use Lagrangian dynamics to calculate the path interval that the bar travels?

Its just lifting weights. I was going to title the video yanking a bar around and kind of pushing it over my head a little bit before dropping it back down to upper thigh level to repeat the swinging, yanking/jerking type motion until I can no longer do the pushing part where the bar goes over my head but there wasnt enough room.....

Haha how about the comments in this video? If this kid is 17 as his profile says and thinks "im not buff but i got mucsles", then all I can say is lol.

Hah, BBB just reamed them a new one in the comments!!!!!!