T Nation

Youtube Blocked

The LAN nerds blocked Youtube at work. Anyone have any ideas to beat this? Mirror site? Etc.

There are ways to do that, but you will almost certainly be violating your corporate internet use policy. Using circumvention measures could lead to immediate termination, depending on the company.

I can get to youtube, but guess what I can’t see anymore? Pics here on T-Nation. What fun is ass worship or best rack. 2/3rds of my surf time, taken away.
I had an anonymizer. Worked until three days after I renewed.

video.google.com

Not exactly teh youtube, but websense is, for Radioshack at least, blocking redirects.

[quote]S-Lifter wrote:
The LAN nerds blocked Youtube at work. Anyone have any ideas to beat this? Mirror site? Etc.[/quote]

I have an idea; How about waiting until you get home and not risk getting fired for the sake of Youtube?

[quote]der FrostBack77 wrote:

I have an idea; How about waiting until you get home and not risk getting fired for the sake of Youtube?

[/quote]

LOL. Good advice.

I have an idea; How about waiting until you get home and not risk getting fired for the sake of Youtube? [/quote]

Sound advice, this…

That’s what I will have to do.

S-Lifter wrote:
The LAN nerds blocked Youtube at work. Anyone have any ideas to beat this? Mirror site? Etc.

[/quote]

Yea brother, he is right. Wait till you get home. If th ey blocked it at work, they are serious about it.

[quote]S-Lifter wrote:
The LAN nerds blocked Youtube at work. Anyone have any ideas to beat this? Mirror site? Etc.[/quote]

Surf through a VPN tunnel like Relakks.

[quote]S-Lifter wrote:
That’s what I will have to do.[/quote]

It’s just the way it goes sometimes. I don’t surf T-Nation at work…I don’t know how they would react and I ain’t risking it.