Youth of the Nation

Hi there, “new” member to the forums. I’ve followed the site religiously for the past 3 years, ever since a fellow gym rat interrupted my workout to tell me about it, almost earning himself a 10lb weight to the throat for his trouble. Luckily I was able to restrain myself, and I actually had to thank him after I had checked out T-Nation.

Anyways, I came across this gem today and thought for sure that it would be mentioned somewhere here on this site. When a search turned up nothing, I felt obligated to bring it to your attention, as I’ve seen plenty of TC’s rants on the Atomic Dog relating to articles such as this.

Hopefully this link works when you paste it, otherwise just go to www.dallasnews.com and run a search for “Kay Hymowitz: The child-man” and you’ll find it easily enough.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/points/stories/DN-hymowitz_27edi.ART0.State.Edition1.378ca5b.html

Funnily enough, I had just heard a story from a friend going through the local police academy about a call he had responded to during a ride along. It was a domestic abuse call, but when they got there, they found out that the couple wasn’t married or even dating, it had been a random hookup. Apparently, after bumping uglies, the guy had been paranoid about leaving a used condom at the girl’s place, having heard stories about girls using the man juice from a condom to get themselves pregnant after the guy left, in order to scam them into paying child support. Random yes, but according to the cop my friend was riding with, this happens regularly in his particular city which will remain unnamed.

Well dude decides to flush his used condom, then fill another condom with lotion and…wait for it…wait for it…PEPPER SPRAY, which he conveniently carried with him everywhere. The neighbors report hearing an ear-splitting scream of agony come from the home just as the man was leaving, at which point the cops were called in. My friend tells me he was witness to the young naked woman armed with a broken table leg chasing the guy around the yard with the used condom now turned inside out and hanging from her…uh…you know, down there.

Guess guys aren’t the only sex with changing values.

What. The. Fuck?

Damm!

That’s Whack!

And so on…

I shouldn’t laugh… but…

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Priceless. Women like that get what’s coming to them.

Sounds more like an urban legend than a real story…

[quote]pookie wrote:
Sounds more like an urban legend than a real story…
[/quote]

I agree. Someone with a wild imagination

Worst of all it makes me think of that song.

We are we are… youth of the nation…

and for the record,

I hope not.