You're Not Getting a Single Penny from Me!!!

ok so two years ago I had a nasty spill and needed medical help pronto!
I made a full recover but with a 1,500 dollar balance,yikes!!! well get this, medicare,medicade
or whatever the fuck you call it, expired literally on the same night that i went to the hospital But I didn’t know this, I had assumed it was already expired so I went as an outpatient. So I questioned them about it and they agreed to just let me pay the reduced outpatient balance of $100. Having your bill go from $1,500 to $100 is a pretty good experience to say the least.

Flash forward to today, I get a bill in the mail with a balance of $ 825!!! wtf!! you would figure the insurance company would send me at least one notification letter in 2 fucking years!!!

well, You greedy scumbags,slimeballs motherfuckers, I saved the Receipt voiding me from any further payment so go bully someone else. you’re not getting a single penny from me!!!

Congratulations!!

You have just twice raped all the hard working people who pay for their own insurance.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

You have just twice raped all the hard working people who pay for their own insurance.[/quote]

So does your grandmother.

Oh, that’s right, I forgot YOU’RE caring for her.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

You have just twice raped all the hard working people who pay for their own insurance.[/quote]

Take your ass back to the inner bounds of hell/PWI!!!

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

Im probably the poorest person on this thread(aside from makavali)and im trying to come up in this world so if raping y'all was what me and my family needed to do, so be it.  Don't worry thought, pretty soon I'll join you looking down on people bitterly aswell.

edit: all of this happend when i was 19… I don’t receive any benefits anymore. I don’t “rape” people anymore… id love to rape your daughters mouth though.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

[/quote]

She paid into the system her entire life.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

[/quote]

gandma joke…more classy than a mom joke.

Bally’s presidents and first lady did the same to me back when I was in high school. I went in on one of those “train for free for two weeks” deals only to find out YEARS LATER that the rep who allowed me to workout there for two weeks had signed me up as a member…even though I was underage at the time. It took me years to get that off my credit all while being too broke for years to fix it outright until someone else sued them over it.

two years ago you were 15

i call bullshit

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
all of this happend when i was 19…[/quote]

Seriously, how often does your age change? I remember you being 15 when you joined this site.

I might not know what I’m talking about here, but I always see on doctor’s bills a charge of $300+, then I pay a copay of $25 and insurance maybe picks up another $15 and the doctor says deal. This is for like a 5 min visit.

So people without insurance are getting stuck with a $300 bill while people with insurance are paying $40 total for the same service. I call bullshit.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

Im probably the poorest person on this thread(aside from makavali)and im trying to come up in this world so if raping y'all was what me and my family needed to do, so be it.  Don't worry thought, pretty soon I'll join you looking down on people bitterly aswell.

edit: all of this happend when i was 19… I don’t receive any benefits anymore. I don’t “rape” people anymore… id love to rape your daughters mouth though. [/quote]
By this single instance of you JUMPING at the chance to make an unjustified, classless personal attack on someone like this tells me without a doubt that you are a hardcore liberal.

Doogie was clearly making a political point, based on the info you provided. Feel free to counter with a point about how you feel what you are doing is right, stay focused on the topic at hand (healthcare). When people stray from the topic by making personal attacks (that aren’t directly related to the topic) it is clear that they/you have no legitimate argument. Analagous to Obama pulling the R-card when people criticze his policies and nothing more.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
all of this happend when i was 19…[/quote]

Seriously, how often does your age change? I remember you being 15 when you joined this site.[/quote]

2 years ago i was 19 as evident in my infamous "I banged a milf thread" Look it up before you start saying stupid shit. 

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

edit: all of this happend when i was 19… I don’t receive any benefits anymore. I don’t “rape” people anymore… id love to rape your daughters mouth though. [/quote]
By this single instance of you JUMPING at the chance to make an unjustified, classless personal attack on someone like this tells me without a doubt that you are a hardcore liberal.

Doogie was clearly making a political point, based on the info you provided. Feel free to counter with a point about how you feel what you are doing is right, stay focused on the topic at hand (healthcare). When people stray from the topic by making personal attacks (that aren’t directly related to the topic) it is clear that they/you have no legitimate argument. Analagous to Obama pulling the R-card when people criticze his policies and nothing more.[/quote]

When did Obama ever blame race for those in opposition to his policies?

And for the record, have you not seen or heard the outpouring of racist expression on the right? Everything from “pimping our children’s future” to photos with a bone though Obama’s nose, to a teabagger with a sign actually using the word “niggar”?

Nah, racism is dead. Especially on the right.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

Doogie was clearly making a political point, based on the info you provided. Feel free to counter with a point about how you feel what you are doing is right, stay focused on the topic at hand (healthcare). When people stray from the topic by making personal attacks (that aren’t directly related to the topic) it is clear that they/you have no legitimate argument. Analagous to Obama pulling the R-card when people criticze his policies and nothing more.[/quote]

And for the record, have you not seen or heard the outpouring of racist expression on the right? Everything from “pimping our children’s future” to photos with a bone though Obama’s nose, to a teabagger with a sign actually using the word “niggar”?

[/quote]

IMHO, a self respecting racist should at least be able to spell “nigger” correctly.

Racism is a hard enough sell as it is, spelling mistakes hardly makes it more palatable.

That is all.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Congratulations!!

[/quote]

Which political party has CONTROL of the African-Americans in this country? Who freed the A-A’s from slavery?

Are there racists on the right? Of course, too bad it’s not at all what the Tea party stands for. Are there racists on the left? You better believe it.

And what does pimping have to do with race? I can assume that comment is based solely on the financial effects of the policies put in place.

hey remember that shitty parody thread you started? this is almost as bad.

Good Lord, the sheer number of stupid people around today just irks me.

Ugh this kid just goes from thread to thread spouting crap.

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Ugh this kid just goes from thread to thread spouting crap.[/quote]

Kid indeed.

Probably got grounded by his mom today, and he’s taking it out on T-Nation.

lol!