In allusion to the "You are a Powerlifter if.."-thread.
You are an "Olympic Weightlifter" if:
- All your movements are explosive.
- You squat ass to grass and everybody asks you "WHY".
- Powerlifters ask why don't you use the "forearms crossed technique" on frontsquats.
- If you do heavy squats and deadlifts powerlifters ask: why don't you use a belt?
- When you do overhead-squats then suddenly everybody stops to glare at you and you see them practically count your reps.
- You can clean a weight which 99% of gymgoers can't even deadlift.
- You can frontsquat more than 99% of gymgoers can backsquat.
- Powerlifters envy you for your shoulderflexibility.
- You can jerk more than you benchpress.
- Your benchpress is ridiculously weak.
That's my experience so far..