You're All on Steroids

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

You guys suck. All of you.[/quote]

^likes starting fires^

Any of you over 200lbs are on the juize.

Anyone tried plugging oral aas?

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
<< Doesn’t read the bodybuilding forum, has no idea what the hoopla is about and prefers it that way.[/quote]

Screw that. We want to ruin your day as well.

We have learned that NO ONE ON EARTH can get to a lean 220lbs or more without STEROIDZ unless they are like 6’5" or something.

It is best to make sure no one thinks they can do more than this so they don’t try. We are out to save mankind from trying too hard.

Quit promoting use of steroids like creatine

I want to get big but not as big as Hugh Jackman… that is just too big. But I am super hard core in the gym!

For HolyMac.

“Is this real life?”

I saw a guy today with arms so big they actually filled out his sleeves. His legs were way too big for skinny jeans. I looked over at my girlfriend and whispered “steroids” as she carried me across the street.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I saw a guy today with arms so big they actually filled out his sleeves. His legs were way too big for skinny jeans. I looked over at my girlfriend and whispered “steroids” as she carried me across the street.[/quote]

That is so racist.

Just kidding!

I saw a guy today with arms so big they actually filled out his sleeves. His legs were way too big for skinny jeans. I looked over at my girlfriend and whispered “steroids” as she carried me across the street.[/quote]

I lol’d nicely done

[quote]PJS2010 wrote:

I lol’d nicely done[/quote]

Steroids? Nah, just that basketball.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Steroids? Nah, just that basketball.[/quote]

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
For HolyMac.

“Is this real life?”[/quote]
Is it?

Okay that last part caught me off guard lol.

I jelly of U. You must have grand poobah wizard game to pull chickz like that.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
<< Doesn’t read the bodybuilding forum, has no idea what the hoopla is about and prefers it that way.[/quote]

Screw that. We want to ruin your day as well.

We have learned that NO ONE ON EARTH can get to a lean 220lbs or more without STEROIDZ unless they are like 6’5" or something.

[/quote]

6’ 4" @ 222.

I’m exceptional![/quote]

If those numbers have anything to do with FFMI I am going to laugh so hard.

Lmao “as she carried me across the street.” Seriously though, everybody on that forum is like ass backwards on progress. “It’s going to take 1000 years to get there, without steroids its practically impossible”

I think I’ve been taking the wrong type of steroids.

[quote]moderatelyfatman wrote:
I think I’ve been taking the wrong type of steroids.[/quote]

Put them in your socks. That’s the secret pros have.

sorry brah