You're A Strongman Camko (Back on my Bullsh*t)

Inspirational song of the day? I barely manage to add one decent song to my lifting playlist every 6 months

1 Like

Well heres 4 more for you

1 Like
2 Likes

Meh lol

1 Like

In as Fook on this log. How are the overhead numbers nowadays?

1 Like

Really? what kinda music listen too, Im sure I can find something thatll work. Ill even write you a song if I have too.

Welcome! feel free to post questions, answers, riddles, current events, critiques, anything.

Could be better, but they are improving steadily. the 90lb circus dumbell for 5 was a PR so that was great.

This is just a video of the top deadlift set from yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2MSyJDiwu/?taken-by=mynameiscamko

2 Likes

I dunno. Any genre just some tunes appeal to me.

Fair enough. So you are just really picky? whats one of the songs on your playlist?

Picky
Pretty much I guess lol

The Animal - Disturbed

2 Likes

Just figured out youre a strength house lifter. I am too. I thought i was the only one on here but i was wrong !

1 Like

Hell yeah brother haha. That’s awesome, small world, thought I was the only one too. My brother has been training with tony for years, meet him through my brother. Started training there about a month ago, awesome gym. If you ever see me in there give me a shout.

Alright man. Im there every saturday (the best day to be there) lol. Hope to see you there sometime man

1 Like

Week 2
Weight: Unknown

Thursday(3/29) Day 2(Overhead Day)

1. AP Bar Press(Clean once)
    1x3(115lbs), 1x3(125lbs), 1x12(140lbs)
  2. 1-Arm DB Press w/ Fat-Gripz
    3x3, 5, 8/ea(90lbs)
  3. Neutral Grip Pull-Ups
    3x15, 10, 10(BW)
  4. 1-Arm DB Rows 5x8(100lbs)
    Dips 5x10(BW)
    Band Face Pulls 5x12(Medium/Heavy Resistance)

Notes

• Had 6 strict presses and 6 push presses for the Overhead this time around, still able to muscle it up from the ground. Gonna be interesting to see how that goes once it gets heavier.
  • Surprised that I was able to get 8 reps with both arms on the DB press, considering that I struggled to get 5 with the left last week. Really focusing on keep my elbows up when setting it on my shoulder helped.
  • Still too fat for pullups
  • Got my goal of 5 rounds for this week with the density set, everything felt a bit lighter too.
  • Diet wise, lowered daily calories by 400-500, same amount of protein intake(180-200g), just stopped eating Oreos really.

INSPIRATIONAL SONG OF THE DAY

2 Likes

Week 1
Weight: 224lbs

Saturday(3/31) Day 3(Event Day)

1. Axle Deadlift
    1x5(225lbs), 1x5(315lbs), 1x3(405lbs), 1x3(455lbs)
  2. Farmers Hold for Max Time
    3x35-30seconds(230lbs/ea)
  3. Husafell Carry for Max Distance
    5x200ft(200lbs)
  4. Log Cleans
    1x5(160lbs), 1x3(210), 1x3(240lbs), 1x3(250lbs), 1x2(260lbs)

Notes

• Had the opportunity to train with some really strong dudes today in one of their basements and it was amazing. This guy had thousands of dollars worth of equipment and strongman implements. Was in heaven.
  • Wasn’t supposed to do axle deadlifts today, but that’s what they were all doing so I just worked up to a triple at the competition weight, no straps or belt. Felt pretty easy, makes me feel more confident about the event come competition time.
  • Happy about the farmers holds, competition weight is gonna be 250lbs and I still could have held onto the weight today for at least 10 more seconds if I dug in.
  • Husafell was a bitch, but the weight wasn’t too bad. Tried to do these runs as fast as possible
  • Only tire the guy had was 1000+lbs and I didnt feel like fucking with that so I opted for log cleans instead cause I needed to work on technique.
  • Got alot of help from one of the guys giving me pointers on how to clean the log properly. Worked up to the competition weight of 260lbs for a couple reps.

INSPIRATIONAL SONG OF THE DAY

5 Likes

Good song!!

1 Like

Dude you’re strong as fu*k!!

1 Like

Nice workout! Enjoying the program?

1 Like

Hell yeah, Tool is one of my top five. Saw them live twice and both times were mindblowng.

Thanks duke! Hope the MMA classes are going well, I tried it a couple times with one of my buddies. Very humbling experience to have someone who weighs 40lbs less than you throw you around like a ragdoll haha.

Thanks! Yeah so far im loving it, feeling more confident than ever about the competition after saturdays training

1 Like