T Nation

You're a Skinny B*****

Found this great post on a friend of mine’s fat loss blog. It’s so very true.

To summarize in case you don’t feel like reading it, it’s basically saying that it’s ass-backwards that people who make any kind of positive physique transformation are more often criticized by their peers than encouraged…i.e “you have a disorder,” “you need to chill out with the exericise,” etc…

So when’s the last time you heard, “you don’t need to workout, you already look fine” or some retarded variation of it? And how fat/out of shape was the person who said it?

LMFAO THAT BELLY IS A MAZE ENG

YOU BASTARD!!! MY EYES NEVER HAD A CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEE!!!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
YOU BASTARD!!! MY EYES NEVER HAD A CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEE!!![/quote]

Name calling?? That’s not nice Steely…

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

To summarize in case you don’t feel like reading it, it’s basically saying that it’s ass-backwards that people who make any kind of positive physique transformation are more often criticized by their peers than encouraged…i.e “you have a disorder,” “you need to chill out with the exericise,” etc…

So when’s the last time you heard, “you don’t need to workout, you already look fine” or some retarded variation of it? And how fat/out of shape was the person who said it? [/quote]

I find it’s the eating that most people can’t grasp.

WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS SHIT, HUNGRY?

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

So when’s the last time you heard, “you don’t need to workout, you already look fine” or some retarded variation of it? And how fat/out of shape was the person who said it? [/quote]

Usually the people that criticize and demean people for making great body transformations are the same people that worship crap like P90X and Jillian Michaels. Why does ridiculous and dangerous training inspire people when legitimate training and real-world transformations have the opposite effect?

My cousin called me a skinny bitch and said she wants to claw my eyes out. And then I was supposed to LOLOLOL. Which I didn’t, because it kind of sucked.

Generally though, I get a lot of positive comments because I eat a lot but people know I run and lift to earn it, and that’s usually what their comments centre around. The office ladies often make inappropriate but complementary comments about my figure. I limit my time around assholes like my cousin. Sometimes you work with people like her so it’s difficult but luckily I don’t.

The occasional BITCH! comment in jest isn’t usually a backhanded compliment, just playing around.

One of the comments on that article hit the nail right on the head. It’s like the guy in the office who gets shit done and makes everyone else look like slackers. Instead of thinking, “Damn that guy is productive, I need to step it up” they think “Fuck that ass kissing bastard.” It’s not just about physique change, anytime you outdo somebody theyre gonna be jealous and resent you.

It’s a lot easier for them to knock you down than try to improve themselves.

Any time I get the slightest bit ticked or frustrated, I’ll hear “Oh god overstand is about to rage out on us.”

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
YOU BASTARD!!! MY EYES NEVER HAD A CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEE!!![/quote]

Name calling?? That’s not nice Steely…[/quote]

My eyesight isn’t quite back from the first ones, so I’m not sure what that pic is, but I bet it ain’t Jamie Eason.

pic unrelated

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS SHIT, HUNGRY?[/quote]

YOU SAY “WHY?” AND I SAY “WHY NOT?”.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS SHIT, HUNGRY?[/quote]

YOU SAY “WHY?” AND I SAY “WHY NOT?”.[/quote]

That’s my line!!

That first gif of the fat boy…

I am 99.999999999% certain that I know him. I’m serious. I’ll never be able to look him in the eyes again.

headdesk

[quote]overstand wrote:
One of the comments on that article hit the nail right on the head. It’s like the guy in the office who gets shit done and makes everyone else look like slackers. Instead of thinking, “Damn that guy is productive, I need to step it up” they think “Fuck that ass kissing bastard.” It’s not just about physique change, anytime you outdo somebody theyre gonna be jealous and resent you.

It’s a lot easier for them to knock you down than try to improve themselves.

Any time I get the slightest bit ticked or frustrated, I’ll hear “Oh god overstand is about to rage out on us.”[/quote]

Hahaha! That was me! Funny you picked that out.

Lotsa people call me a bitch, no one calls me skinny though, thankfully cos I can take being a bitch, but call me skinny and I’ll probably get violent.
And then start another unhealthy relationship with chocolate and my scale.
This is the nice thing about being into PL, no one really knows what to think. It ranges from extreme disgust to a huge turn-on. Most are just unwary, and I prefer it like that.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
pic unrelated[/quote]

Wow, I actually got goose bumps when I saw this

Disgusting haha