T Nation

You're A Coward , Liar And. Umpfhh

It’s pretty safe to walk up to an old geezer and accuse him of being a coward and a liar because he had the nerve to claim he walked on the moon, isn’t it???

Well, it isn’t when you’re dealing with Buzz.

Way to go Buzz.

BTW, the “reporter” is Bart Sibrel, a conspiracy theorist who believes that NASA faked the moon landing.

Notice how Buzz fakes with his right first, before landing with his left. This gives some credit to Barts claims I guess. :wink:

Nice.

You see the one reply to the video? A guy reckons:

“Well, I do believe they went to the moon. BUT they did make a back-up video on a set, pretending to land on the moon, incase they never made it. And that is the truth, Donald Rumsfeld talked about it and so did Dick Cheney, there’s also footage of it. Actually it aired on the Discovery Channel!”

Any truth to this “backup tape” being aired on tv?

The reporter didn’t know “You’re a coward…” was astronaut speak for “punch me in the face!”.

Looks like the guy got to see a few stars himself.

What’s with those moon landing deniers anyway? What’s so unbelievable about going to the moon and back?

As for the backup video, that’s simply ridiculous.

He deserved it. I hope they give Buzz a prize for that. Pretty good shot for an old guy, gets a little whiplash from Sibrel.

All right Buzz!

“To the moon, Alice, to the moon!”

Anybody remember when Danny Quayle got confused (as often happened) and gave the credit for the first moon walk to Buzz Lukens, the congressman who got busted for fucking a 13-year-old girl?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sweet, I forgot about that punch.

Here’s another story you might like:

U.S. tourist kills mugger with bare hands after 3 masked men attack van full of tourists
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/24/ap/world/mainD8NFR7Q82.shtml

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
…the congressman who got busted for fucking a 13-year-old girl?

Does this have anything to do with the “Would You Kill Someone” thread?[/quote]

No, but Horatio Sandoval’s post right below yours surely does.

POW!!! Right in the kisser!

Go buzz! I’d have done the same damn thing. It’s too bad he probably got sued, if not criminally charged for that.

Whatever. The guy’s a hero to the whole world. No court in this country is going to find against him for that.

[quote]drp wrote:
Whatever. The guy’s a hero to the whole world. No court in this country is going to find against him for that.[/quote]

good point, but I was commenting more on the situation than the specific participants. It’s a sad state of affairs when a man can call another man a liar and a coward with impunity. And not just impunity, but with a route for gaining compensation when he gets his face bashed in for it. I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but if someone harasses me and attacks my character, especially my integrity, they’re getting one warning before a solid right hook.

thta was great. it’s just rude when people try to do that stuff with a camera. i’m also glad borat got punched out. here’s some more righteous payback on a dickhead reporter trying to embarass poeple on camera:

[quote]swivel wrote:
thta was great. it’s just rude when people try to do that stuff with a camera. i’m also glad borat got punched out. here’s some more righteous payback on a dickhead reporter trying to embarass poeple on camera:

[/quote]

I love John Stossel, but he definately messed with the wrong guy there.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

The reporter didn’t know “You’re a coward…” was astronaut speak for “punch me in the face!”.
[/quote]

It’s man speak for “punch me in the face.”

[quote]swivel wrote:

[/quote]

Did you see the one where Hogan choked out a talk show host? Some people just beg for it…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkfwCLdSAAM

Buzz…
Yes…on the Moon…

Look at this Bio…

Buzz accomplished more in a MONTH than this loser probably has accomplished his whole Life…

http://www.buzzaldrin.com/about/full/index.html

Mufasa

The guys who deny the moon landing come up with some fascinating theories.

I love it when Art Bell has them on as guests.