Your Workout Nutrition

Obviously there are a lot of threads about this topic on this site. However…

I thought it would be interesting to see what all of YOU are doing in terms of work out nutrition. Before, during, and after. So what do you do, why do you it, how has it benefited you, what’s worked best etc.

So please post your current workout nutrition routine!

EAAs before/Water During/EAAs after…

Meal about 3 hours before training unless I fast, and then a meal 1 hour after.

It depends.

Most of the time I train fasted, using 2/1/1/ of ANACONDA, MAG-10, and Surge Workout Fuel. Then I have my meal 1 hour after. I think training fasted gets me lean as fuck.

Other times, kind of randomly, I’ll eat a meal 1.5-2.5 hours before lifting (somewhere between that time frame). I make sure to include protein, healthy fat, and around 30g of carbs, like 2 slices of Ezekiel bread or something. But most of the time I just train fasted.

Have meat and veggies some coconut oil and sometimes a few pieces of dark chocolate about an hour before training.

pop some caffine.

Sip on about 40g on BCAA throughout my workout.

after training have some magnesium and vit C. Half a cup of Blueberries, 50g whey, 20g glutamine, 10g glycine, 5g creatine.

Have a solid meal (usually red meat and veggies with some oils about 1-1.5 hours after finishing shake.

Pre-workout: Caffiene
Post-workout: 2 scoops whey + creatine, 2 big bowls of cap’n crunch w/ skim milk

20 minutes before; macchiato and jam on toast

10 minutes after; 2 scoops of whey and creatine

40 minutes after; large meal

tweet

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Most of the time I train fasted, using 2/1/1/ of ANACONDA, MAG-10, and Surge Workout Fuel. Then I have my meal 1 hour after. I think training fasted gets me lean as fuck.

[/quote]

LOL. How is that fasted? 10 g BCAA could be considered fasted, but Surge Workout Fuel, MAG-10 and Anaconda?

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

LOL. How is that fasted? 10 g BCAA could be considered fasted, but Surge Workout Fuel, MAG-10 and Anaconda?[/quote]

Haha, yeah that’s not fasted at all…