Your Wish for Over Development?

Legs…including CALVES !

Mat’

Huge back. Nothing says “don’t mess with me” more than a huge back IMO

This is a compliment, but I like seeing all these really well developed guys asking for anything! I guess it’s all relative… I’d like overdeveloped arms! It’s the only part of your body you can expose at work and in public.

calves.

hamstrings for me. IMO the most kick ass beef in the human body when fully developed. ill get there one day…

Arms for sure… arms that look huge with in an fdb pose are a dream of mine lol

My buddy who first got me into training in college had a humongous back. As you don’t really walk around most of the time in tanks, or cut off shirts, I quickly realized that a large back will make you appear larger when dressed in ‘normal’ clothing. Combine that with the fact that Yates was at the top of Mt Olympus at the time, and I had all the reason I needed to become obsessed with back training.

So IMO, Back/Delts will definitely create an imposing figure both in and out of the gym.

S

Delts.

I’ve always been plagued with small and flat delts, overpowered by tall traps. Wish I had a pair of cannonballs.

i want phil heath’s “problem”…

Back. It can never get too big imo.

Arms

No matter what, it always seems people are impressed with a set of arms. Mine are fine, but I wish they grew like my delts.

Hamstrings

Dat back

My brain, cause im dumb as a rock, obvi

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
I like you ID, you make me feel young and tall. [/quote]

lol

Arms for me… I guess you want what you don’t have. I’ll be disappointed as hell if they never get “freaky big”. I can see myself building the rest of me to a decent standard though. Maybe it’s a mental block.

Quads I think…or triceps, or back. 3 of my favorites to train, coincidentally.

side delts

<— I too would like to have a back like the one in my avatar. Coincidentally, my back is probably my most developed feature.