Your Wish for Over Development?

If you could have one particular body part that was stupidly over developed, what would it be?

I know (groan) that everybody really wants everything to be symmetrical and developed equally, but for fun-sake, if you had a magic pill or routine that would pack slabs and slabs of muscle on just one body part, what would it be?

for me it would be the back. nothing (IMHO) represents a strong powerful man that a huge thick upper back and traps. ’

i think it is doubleduece, who has the avatar of the gorilla with his back to a camera, THAT is how I want my back to look like, minus the hair of course…wait a minute, my back has about that much hair already, damn.

Oh yeah! Back for sure!

Hmm… I’d have to say shoulders. I’m 5’5 and I think broader shoulders would help make me look bigger.

At 6’ tall , I’m gonna have to with LEGS. Something about big Legs on tall guys looks awesome!

The muscle that I want over developed? The one in my pants of course. Haha.

But seriously, I would want ridiculous arms to bulge out of my shirt.

well damn… upper back or quads… decisions decisions

[quote]chkeeley wrote:
Hmm… I’d have to say shoulders. I’m 5’5 and I think broader shoulders would help make me look bigger. [/quote]

Al-right! Another iron dwarf here!

I like you ID, you make me feel young and tall.

I think my shoulders are wide enough, as in the bones…but I don’t have those meaty caps! I’d love to have Steve WIlson type delts!

Also the traps. A good set may show the world that you’re strong better than most any other bodypart. Whilst totally clothed I mean.

Man, there’s three great arguments here, IMO:

• A great set of shoulders is always going to create a fantastic taper, comparably speaking.
  • An awesome set of quads are just… fucking awesome. Ebomb - 'nuff said.
  • A large back is one of the most defining characteristics of a successful BB’er. I do believe traps and erectors fall into this category as well.

Ultimately, I’d have to go ahead and say that I’d opt for an awesome back. I think they’re pretty hard to come by, and mountains for traps just look fucking badass, no matter what way you cut it.

[quote]fisban0 wrote:
[/quote]
I am actually surprised it took this many posts for someone to say this!

I think Im with ID on this one. An over-developed back would still look awesome and not totally out of place IMO. Where as any extremities would. Stupid huge arms or legs without the rest to match would look wrong.

along with me…looks like back is wining so far!

for me it would be calves and forearms because imo it would make everything else appear bigger then it is

Would have to be arms for me : ).

arms for me too

It’s a toughy. Part of me wants to say back because a massive back is very impressive. But then, giant abs would really be nice, both practically and for looks.

But for athletics, I’d say hamstrings, hands down. Those guys are the big movers in just about everything the human body does that is worth doing.

ARMS.

Back.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
ARMS.[/quote]
Awwwww… but my heart’s not bleeding for you: your pea shooters have come a long way. Good stuff.

[quote]Gl;itch.e wrote:

[quote]fisban0 wrote:
[/quote]
I am actually surprised it took this many posts for someone to say this!

I think Im with ID on this one. An over-developed back would still look awesome and not totally out of place IMO. Where as any extremities would. Stupid huge arms or legs without the rest to match would look wrong. [/quote]

Joel Stubbs pulls it off okay doesn’t he?