Ground turkey
Ground beef
Eggs
Sweet potato (yams)
Oatmeal
Almonds
Peanut butter
Ezekiel

Thats fucking it, I don’t like variety, I don’t like to spicen things up a bit, I know how much everything is per serving and how many meals I can get out of each pound. Its around 60-100 bucks per week.

Damn, food costs a lot these days. This is gonna be a serious problem once I get to college and have to start buying my own food.
I try to get a lot of calories from high calorie/$ foods like milk and peanut butter to take it easy on my mom for now.

2 dozen eggs
cabbage
another fresh veg (broc., green beans, etc)
biggest block of cheese I can find
5-10 lbs of hamburger
breakfast sausage
link sausage (my snacks)
3 avocados
heavy cream if I am out.
bacon also, as I make 5 pound meat loafs out of the hamburger.

I also try and keep some sort of frozen or canned meat in the house because well, we need variety sometimes.

it hurts when I run out of big money items, like olive oil, flax, etc.

I try and maintain a 30-40 dollar a week average.

My wife and I average around $130 per week

Staples are:

-Steamable bags of veggies-I eat one for lunch every day and most dinners.
-Whatever meat is on sale that can be grilled.
-Milk
-String Cheese
-Tuna Cups
-Wild Salmon Packets
-Ground Turkey
-Natural PB
-A couple pieces of fruit
-Ezekiel Bread
-Other things vary depending on what we are making for dinner

Supps-around $120 per month and climbing

Man, how are you all spending so much money on supplements?

All I use is Surge and a tub lasts me a few weeks. No offense intended to anybody, but unless you’re already pretty developed, don’t you think it’s overkill to spend more money on supplements than actual food?

Excuse my ignorance as I’m young and can make gains off of mostly anything, but it just seems like actual food would be more beneficial to most.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Man, how are you all spending so much money on supplements?

All I use is Surge and a tub lasts me a few weeks. No offense intended to anybody, but unless you’re already pretty developed, don’t you think it’s overkill to spend more money on supplements than actual food?

Excuse my ignorance as I’m young and can make gains off of mostly anything, but it just seems like actual food would be more beneficial to most.[/quote]

For dang near everybody actual food is better to spend your money on, but if you got the cash to drop on both of em then go ahead by all means ;D lol

I personally spend a lot more on food because I get FAT hookups and sponsorships for my supplements. If I didn’t get hooked up on that end there is no way I could afford to bodybuild and make improvements at this stage of my life right now. For that I am very thankful of NUTRISHOP FULLERTON/GARDEN GROVE. I love Biotest products tho ;D