Your Water Intake?

Mine is right below or at about 2 gallons a day, what are you guys consuming?

Pretty much the same, unless its a cardio day, then probably more cuz Im usually dying by the end of it

In terms of JUST water probably only 1 gallon-mostly coming from workouts-, I drink a lot of milk-in protein shakes 2 times day-, and diet soda-yeah its bad but w/e-

I drink 2 gal minimum, 3 on weight training days.

4 to 6 litres.

How much is a gallon?

I drink at least one gallon per day. (Which should be enough for me since I’m a 5’4", 150lb beast).

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I drink at least one gallon per day. (Which should be enough for me since I’m a 5’4", 150lb beast).[/quote]

LOL, TTF!

A gallon is 3.8 liters.

I probably drink around 3-4 liters. Why would you drink 2-3 gallons of water a day? There’s no way that’s necessary, and aren’t you worried about flushing electrolytes from your body?

2 gallons a day you should get good cardio walking back and forth to the bathroom.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
2 gallons a day you should get good cardio walking back and forth to the bathroom.[/quote]

But you have to have a “stop & chat” with Cha-Cha every trip because her desk is next to the bathroom door!

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
Mine is right below or at about 2 gallons a day, what are you guys consuming?[/quote]

Damn! Do you work or play a sport outdoors in that SC heat?

I used to play rugby, and dabble in mma, so I am used to drinking a lot of water.

Also, in the gym, I practive hypertrophy as much as possible, which means I am sweating a lot.

On top of that, it flushes your system and gives you energy, so you feel great.

Pure water about 80-84 ounces a day. I get an extra couple of glasses in my protein shake, plus some green tea and whatever other fluids I might have, so I’d say just under a gallon.

I am usually in the 1.5-2 gallon range for water intake. Plus whatever I’m using for protein or workout shakes and a little more for green tea.

About a gallon a day.

[quote]Divine Wings wrote:
But you have to have a “stop & chat” with Cha-Cha every trip because her desk is next to the bathroom door![/quote]

Not anymore, she got fired!

i was told yesterday by my doctor that the recommendation has just recently changed. Its 16 8oz glasses(128 oz) per day for females and 13 8 0z glasses (104 oz) per day minimum. more of course depending on exersize.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/drinking_water_aid_fat_loss.htm

Good read.

It always made sense to me that being dehydrated was catabolic, so therefore being well hydrated would in a round about way be anabolic.

5-6 litres.