Your Very First Post on T-Nation

From the “Male Nurse?” thread circa 2007

My friend and I are both very interested in health related degrees. However he wants to become a nurse. As a female dominated profession, what are your opinions on a MALE nurse; bodybuilder at that.

“Sorry Focker, the card only comes in one gender.” -DK44 (starting out strong!)

I asked if binge drinking while cutting was all that bad. Answer: yes.

Giving career advice to a guy who was weighing career options.

I questioned some bloke i’d never heard of before for using the pec deck.

I now know him as Dave Fucking Tate!

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
imhungry wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
I told someone to use the search function, then ImHungry called me out and pretty much told me I was a douche.

I did not!!! LIAR!!!

Did I?

Kinda in not so many words.[/quote]

Jesus, you actually remember that?

I have no doubt that my comment was valid and justified. Not really.

Coffee may have been involved.

[quote]stockzy wrote:

I now know him as Dave Fucking Tate! [/quote]

So I would say you are winning as far as awesome first post… ha ha

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
stockzy wrote:

I now know him as Dave Fucking Tate!

So I would say you are winning as far as awesome first post… ha ha[/quote]

FML

I can’t recall my exact first post, but I do remember the first reactions I got to my avatar back then. Both Crew Pierce and Lanky Mofo called me a hippie and told me to get a haircut.

lol

"I’m a little confused.

‘Load’ says to “choose a weight that forces you to near-failure for the last rep of the last set.” Does that mean that I should do all the sets with the same amount of weight? If this is correct, how should I warm up?

Thanks. "

Nothing spectacular like calling out Tate…next few posts were trying to hook it up with some broads on the V-Diet…

I told Scott his post kicked ass. Which is good, because Scott’s posts usually still kick ass.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
My first comment was about video games, I guess I haven’t changed a bit, lol. I came from a good year, not much douche baggery happening around then. A lot of people have fallen off the map though, What ever happened to Alpha F? She was a cool chick.

2005 is the most badass class ever. 06? Blow. 07? Lame. 08? Losers. 09? Trolls!

02? Old. 03-04? I think they died in car accidents or something.[/quote]

Totally.

you say you’ve got fat on the stomach,Doing more exercises there won’t help…There’s no spot removal of fat,and you should decide wether to cut or bulk,there’s no build muscle and burn fat,anyways cheers

-My first post,didn’t get flamed,but i got flamed in my 10 other posts after that :stuck_out_tongue: :cry:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
My first comment was about video games, I guess I haven’t changed a bit, lol. I came from a good year, not much douche baggery happening around then. A lot of people have fallen off the map though, What ever happened to Alpha F? She was a cool chick.

2005 is the most badass class ever. 06? Blow. 07? Lame. 08? Losers. 09? Trolls!

02? Old. 03-04? I think they died in car accidents or something.

Totally.[/quote]

x2. We stand strong.

Pootie, Alpha F is still around - posting a bit as of late.

Hmm, I had an account before this one (RIP original join date), but I can pretty much guarantee that I was hounding Bill and Cy with supplement questions.