Your Very First Post on T-Nation

My first comment was about video games, I guess I haven’t changed a bit, lol. I came from a good year, not much douche baggery happening around then. A lot of people have fallen off the map though, What ever happened to Alpha F? She was a cool chick.

something like hey guys check my DL form…which you can see on my vids is AWFUL. but at least i’ve learned since.

Nothing interesting, just talking about hammie pulls.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
My first comment was about video games, I guess I haven’t changed a bit, lol. I came from a good year, not much douche baggery happening around then. A lot of people have fallen off the map though, What ever happened to Alpha F? She was a cool chick.[/quote]

2005 is the most badass class ever. 06? Blow. 07? Lame. 08? Losers. 09? Trolls!

02? Old. 03-04? I think they died in car accidents or something.

I posted a pic of my wife’s ass in the original SWGF thread. Thought I’d start out on a high note.

Some asshole wanted to know why his weight kept ranging throughout the day, thought it was fat gain. I told him it was water weight.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Some asshole wanted to know why his weight kept ranging throughout the day, thought it was fat gain. I told him it was water weight.[/quote]

Did he thank you then move on? Or rant about how you were wrong and didn’t understand him?

“Started yesterday. 196.7 5’11” 34 inch waist and about 25% body fat (only on scales so who knows really) So far so good."

=/ there is no way that 34 inch waist was the right number

With this username, in my first post I insulted Countingbeans’ six fingered hand (back when he had that avatar) in the Man Above thread. I remember like it was yesterday…

I miss that thread. And the Ruin a wish thread. It was addicting.

In my old username, I put up my first post back in 2005 about my deadlift max or something like that.

this made me laugh … hahaha

Mine was in SAMA in a thread called Average Girls:

“Now I like to think that there are only attractive girls and unattractive girls. Any girl has the potential to be beautiful it just takes something extra. Beauty does not necessarily mean that the girl is aesthetically pleasing, but it does indicate something special about her personality. It’s that extra something special that makes her beautiful. Not the fact her tits are perky or ass looks nice. I like looking at those things, but it dosen’t make the attractive girl beautiful nor does unappealing features (i.e. ugly girls) mean that that girl will not achieve beauty. It’s the inner makings that drive up the real estate. There’s my two cents.”

God, I was a pretentious snot nosed prick back then … I had no idea what I was talking about!!

hahaha

EDIT: From the looks of it I did about 6 months of lurking (probably more than that since I had been lurking for a while before that too) before I actually posted anything

My first post is a comment to someone in a “Physique and Performance Photos” thread on 5/10/2005.

I’m pretty sure I made a bunch of posts before then though. I think some got lost in one of the bigger changes to the forums here.

I remember where I was when I first found T-Nation, sitting in my closet-turned-computer-room at my parents’ house; it would be cool to see my very firsts posts.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

God, I was a pretentious snot nosed prick back then … I had no idea what I was talking about!!

[/quote]

I’m sure we’re all gonna feel the same about the stupid shit we post now in 5 years too…

Time is awesome.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
With this username, in my first post I insulted Countingbeans’ six fingered hand (back when he had that avatar) in the Man Above thread. I remember like it was yesterday…

I miss that thread. And the Ruin a wish thread. It was addicting.

In my old username, I put up my first post back in 2005 about my deadlift max or something like that.[/quote]

^looks like Dave Mathews

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
elusive wrote:
Some asshole wanted to know why his weight kept ranging throughout the day, thought it was fat gain. I told him it was water weight.

Did he thank you then move on? Or rant about how you were wrong and didn’t understand him?[/quote]

I don’t remember. I’m too lazy to go check.

My first couple of posts aren’t any big deal. But when I looked through my posts I saw that a large percentage of my posting activity came from the “Can Your Brute Beat My Brute?” thread.

What a sad little addiction that was…

My first post was a thread about getting back on track with training after being in bad car wreck…which resulted in me getting up to 375lbs…that was Sept’06.

I actually had an account back in '03 right before I had that car wreck…but I never could remember my damn screenname/login.

I posted a picture of someone with their finger up their nose, in response to the thread about why everyone has pussy forearms.

I think I was arguing with Rainjack about something in mine.

I just posted a routine for people to critique.

I think Professor X’s first post was hand written and mailed in…