T Nation

Your Title Awaits

[quote]red04 wrote:
Nobel Laureate would be pretty high up on my list. Perhaps even #1.

Sorry for the serious reply =[[/quote]

I don’t mind. Nice choice

World’s Greatest Fuck

I think I’d like “corporal.” Corporal Q. That has a nice ring, doesn’t it?

World’s Biggest Asshole

best dad

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Bestowing titles upon yourself? This reminds me of Idi Amin. Or, as he called himself: “His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.”

He was not a recipient of a Distinguished Service Order (DSO) or a Military Cross (MC). He conferred a doctorate of law on himself from Makerere University and the Victorious Cross (VC) which was a medal made to emulate the British Victoria Cross.[/quote]

And you call yourself Sex Machine.

lol

You need to clarify the conditions of this little thought experiment.

Do we (a) simply get to be the champion without having to do shit for it (instant magic like) or (b) do you mean we would become the champion after putting the required work into it?

(a) is kinda boring.
(b) is more interesting because we have to factor in how the road towards such a championship would influence the experience of winning it. When people comment on how cool it would be to like some successful person they see, I think they don’t do that.

But to answer the original question: I would go for the field medal.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
World’s Biggest Asshole[/quote]
Literally or figuratively?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Literally or figuratively? [/quote]

Why do you ask? Are you vying for one of them?

badabump!

JK, D! Love ya man!

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

badabump!

JK, D! Love ya man!

;)[/quote]
You just never know with DB, he could want to be an asshole or have the biggest asshole.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

badabump!

JK, D! Love ya man!

;)[/quote]
You just never know with DB, he could want to be an asshole or have the biggest asshole.[/quote]

I guess if he chooses the later, then the real question is HOW it got so big.

Ahh that’s a tough question. MVP of the Superbowl or NFL MVP of the year are the clear winners in my head. You didn’t say MVP though, so if that isn’t allowed, then I choose an Olympic sport.

World’s Fastest Man ala Usain Bolt would be insane.

A close second would be a gold in the Decathlon which only loses bc sprints carry so much more notoriety.

‘Daddy’ is the best title I will ever have or want to have…

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
You need to clarify the conditions of this little thought experiment.

Do we (a) simply get to be the champion without having to do shit for it (instant magic like) or (b) do you mean we would become the champion after putting the required work into it?

(a) is kinda boring.
(b) is more interesting because we have to factor in how the road towards such a championship would influence the experience of winning it. When people comment on how cool it would be to like some successful person they see, I think they don’t do that.

But to answer the original question: I would go for the field medal.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t think it through to much before posting. I think what i was trying to say is, if you knew you could put in the work and become a world champion in one event which would you want to be able to call yourself champion in?

I will say that I completely understand the sacrifice and hard work championships require and in no way was I trying to intentionally disrespect that in any way.

Was just watching worlds strongest man comp and just thinking about the winner being able to say he is the ‘Worlds Strongest Man’

[quote]Fezzik wrote:
Ahh that’s a tough question. MVP of the Superbowl or NFL MVP of the year are the clear winners in my head. You didn’t say MVP though, so if that isn’t allowed, then I choose an Olympic sport.

World’s Fastest Man ala Usain Bolt would be insane.

A close second would be a gold in the Decathlon which only loses bc sprints carry so much more notoriety.[/quote]

MVP’s work for me. Supperbowl MVP would be over NFL MVP in my eyes, because you most likely get the Superbowl championship with that title as well.

World’s fastest man is awesome, but right now I would still go with World’s strongest man though.

olympian without a doubt

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m selfish. Both.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m selfish. Both.[/quote]
Can the 9rs go to Atl and win?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t know if you have ever answered this on here before? What is your picture of ‘The Playmaker’ all about?

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t know if you have ever answered this on here before? What is your picture of ‘The Playmaker’ all about?[/quote]

He lost a bet.