Your Title Awaits

Not sure how much interest this will generate? Or if done before?

If you could be given the choice of World Titles which would you choose?
UFC champ
Heavy weight boxing champ
Superbowl Champ
Worlds Strongest Man champ
Olympian
etc

I am watching worlds strongest man comp waiting for the Cowboy game. And I am thinking if I could choose my Title it very well might be Worlds Strongest Man.

Worlds Greatest Man

“1997 Sheep Shearing Championship Runner-up - Tilsonburg Agricultural Fair, Tilsonburg Ontario”

Bestowing titles upon yourself? This reminds me of Idi Amin. Or, as he called himself: “His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.”

He was not a recipient of a Distinguished Service Order (DSO) or a Military Cross (MC). He conferred a doctorate of law on himself from Makerere University and the Victorious Cross (VC) which was a medal made to emulate the British Victoria Cross.

Dance Contest Winner

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Bestowing titles upon yourself? This reminds me of Idi Amin. Or, as he called himself: “His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.”

He was not a recipient of a Distinguished Service Order (DSO) or a Military Cross (MC). He conferred a doctorate of law on himself from Makerere University and the Victorious Cross (VC) which was a medal made to emulate the British Victoria Cross.[/quote]

Cool Story man

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
“1997 Sheep Shearing Championship Runner-up - Tilsonburg Agricultural Fair, Tilsonburg Ontario” [/quote]

hahaha Tilsonburg…

do you pick tobacco too?

“1997 Sheep Shearing Championship Runner-up - Tilsonburg Agricultural Fair, Tilsonburg Ontario” [/quote]

Congrats

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
Worlds Greatest Man[/quote]

That is actually a great goal

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
“His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.”
[/quote]

Hey I know this guy! He emailed me a business proposition which somehow got diverted to my junk mail folder. Lucky I checked it out, because he’s going to give me a 40% cut of $11,000,000 if I help him transfer some funds from a bank in Lagos, Nigeria to North America! Turns out one of his clients died unexpectedly and he couldn’t find his next of kin. I just have to pay a “Legitimate Bank Transfer Surplus Tax of Complete Normalcy” of a paltry 30 grand, and then I promise to share my riches with all of T-Nation!!

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Not sure how much interest this will generate? Or if done before?

If you could be given the choice of World Titles which would you choose?
UFC champ
Heavy weight boxing champ
Superbowl Champ
Worlds Strongest Man champ
Olympian
etc

I am watching worlds strongest man comp waiting for the Cowboy game. And I am thinking if I could choose my Title it very well might be Worlds Strongest Man.

[/quote]

I guess I should rephrase this? Which do you find as most impressive World Title?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
“His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.”
[/quote]

Hey I know this guy! He emailed me a business proposition which somehow got diverted to my junk mail folder. Lucky I checked it out, because he’s going to give me a 40% cut of $11,000,000 if I help him transfer some funds from a bank in Lagos, Nigeria to North America! Turns out one of his clients died unexpectedly and he couldn’t find his next of kin. I just have to pay a “Legitimate Bank Transfer Surplus Tax of Complete Normalcy” of a paltry 30 grand, and then I promise to share my riches with all of T-Nation!![/quote]

HAHA! I actually laughed out loud from the first two sentences

WWE Champion…

Sexiest man in Austral… Oh wait, I already am

Ace, didn’t even have to play div 5 soccer.

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

hahaha Tilsonburg…

[/quote]

My back still aches when I hear that word…

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

hahaha Tilsonburg…

[/quote]

My back still aches when I hear that word…[/quote]

I don’t live far from there at all, find any hot cousins (by hot i mean with all their teeth)

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:
with all their teeth
[/quote]

Aka: “The Tilsonburg Royal Flush”

Greatest female powerlifter of all time!!!

Nobel Laureate would be pretty high up on my list. Perhaps even #1.

Sorry for the serious reply =[

Personally, I’ve always had a soft spot for the various titles of Mobutu Sese Seko. From now on, you can call me, “the all-powerful warrior who, because of endurance and an inflexible will to win, will go from conquest to conquest leaving fire in his wake”.

Or we can use his alternate title, “The cock that leaves no hen unruffled”