T Nation

Your Soul vs Future Bliss

Greetings from the sick one

Faced with the choice of burning in Hell forever for the opportunity to cure all global issues disease,hunger,war etc. forever

and

being a legend in whatever your desired career…the most innovative successful individual ever

would you take that offer?

you also will receive an extremely long life compared to most people say 150 years,perfect health…however you had to die in a horrible violent fashion

could you do that to free the world from the shackles of the ill?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Greetings from the sick one

Faced with the choice of burning in Hell forever for the opportunity to cure all global issues disease,hunger,war etc. forever

and

being a legend in whatever your desired career…the most innovative successful individual ever

would you take that offer?

you also will receive an extremely long life compared to most people say 150 years,perfect health…however you had to die in a horrible violent fashion

could you do that to free the world from the shackles of the ill?[/quote]

I’d probably be a lot more selfish in my demands if i had to burn in hell for it

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Greetings from the sick one

Faced with the choice of burning in Hell forever for the opportunity to cure all global issues disease,hunger,war etc. forever

and

being a legend in whatever your desired career…the most innovative successful individual ever

would you take that offer?

you also will receive an extremely long life compared to most people say 150 years,perfect health…however you had to die in a horrible violent fashion

could you do that to free the world from the shackles of the ill?

I’d probably be a lot more selfish in my demands if i had to burn in hell for it
[/quote]

what would it take?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Greetings from the sick one

Faced with the choice of burning in Hell forever for the opportunity to cure all global issues disease,hunger,war etc. forever

and

being a legend in whatever your desired career…the most innovative successful individual ever

would you take that offer?

you also will receive an extremely long life compared to most people say 150 years,perfect health…however you had to die in a horrible violent fashion

could you do that to free the world from the shackles of the ill?

I’d probably be a lot more selfish in my demands if i had to burn in hell for it

what would it take?

[/quote]

Banging his 6th grade teacher… Oh wait, he’s already on the road to doing that. Nvm

The sheer confirmation of an after life would mind fuck me. It would then cause me to rethink all my quasi agnostic actions and then I would become a devote follower of whatever faith this devil represents. 150yrs aint shit compared to eternity.

Hmmm. What ever happened to Doctor Faustus? Had I paid attention, I would provide a legitimate response.

Sure.

Since apparently I’d be the brightest mofo on the face of the planet I’d figure out how to transfer my consciousness to a machine after saving humanity.

I’d give the devil a big robotic middle finger.

150 years of banging chicks and being cool, then rotting in a fiery pit of despair for eternity.

OR

80 or so years of being a decent person and still accomplishing your dreams through hard work and determination… and then experiencing divine bliss and joy for all of eternity.

You mean there are actually people that would choose the first option?

My 2 extra cents,

Heaven’s probably overrated anyway:

The Devil, however, delivers:

[quote]mr popular wrote:
150 years of banging chicks and being cool, then rotting in a fiery pit of despair for eternity.

OR

80 or so years of being a decent person and still accomplishing your dreams through hard work and determination… and then experiencing divine bliss and joy for all of eternity.

You mean there are actually people that would choose the first option?[/quote]

you see them everyday…this isnt totally about your dreams that is just an incentive

the question is actually, would you sacrifice yourself for the rehealing of life on earth?

Um, no.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Sure.

Since apparently I’d be the brightest mofo on the face of the planet I’d figure out how to transfer my consciousness to a machine after saving humanity.

I’d give the devil a big robotic middle finger. [/quote]

maybe even gain the mercy of god, since you are saving his creation

[quote]101airborne wrote:
Hmmm. What ever happened to Doctor Faustus? Had I paid attention, I would provide a legitimate response. [/quote]

I figured someone would bring this up lol

difference here is motivation

he was guided by greed whereas this is basically charity

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
The sheer confirmation of an after life would mind fuck me. It would then cause me to rethink all my quasi agnostic actions and then I would become a devote follower of whatever faith this devil represents. 150yrs aint shit compared to eternity. [/quote]

playin the politics, huh?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
mr popular wrote:
150 years of banging chicks and being cool, then rotting in a fiery pit of despair for eternity.

OR

80 or so years of being a decent person and still accomplishing your dreams through hard work and determination… and then experiencing divine bliss and joy for all of eternity.

You mean there are actually people that would choose the first option?

you see them everyday…this isnt totally about your dreams that is just an incentive

the question is actually, would you sacrifice yourself for the rehealing of life on earth?

[/quote]

Cure AIDS and Cancer, and then look up from my hellish torment while a new and more horrific disease spawns itself on earth? That sounds pointless to me, especially if we’re talking about souls and hell in the biblical sense, then Armageddon is coming soon anyway.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
mr popular wrote:
150 years of banging chicks and being cool, then rotting in a fiery pit of despair for eternity.

OR

80 or so years of being a decent person and still accomplishing your dreams through hard work and determination… and then experiencing divine bliss and joy for all of eternity.

You mean there are actually people that would choose the first option?

you see them everyday…this isnt totally about your dreams that is just an incentive

the question is actually, would you sacrifice yourself for the rehealing of life on earth?

Cure AIDS and Cancer, and then look up from my hellish torment while a new and more horrific disease spawns itself on earth? That sounds pointless to me, especially if we’re talking about souls and hell in the biblical sense, then Armageddon is coming soon anyway. [/quote]

not Christianity

just random good vs evil

but I’m saying you would wipe out everything that could have a negative effect to anything, essentially giving yourself up to create figurative “heaven” on earth

well i went to catholic school my whole life and the teachings in all my theology classes made it clear that it is impossible to actually go to hell (according to my beliefs and teachers) since God is all forgiving (im a huge fan of new testament God).

But to answer your question my name is not jesus christ so the world is SOL.

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
well i went to catholic school my whole life and the teachings in all my theology classes made it clear that it is impossible to actually go to hell (according to my beliefs and teachers) since God is all forgiving (im a huge fan of new testament God).

But to answer your question my name is not jesus christ so the world is SOL.[/quote]

I actually wouldn’t either

[quote]mr popular wrote:
150 years of banging chicks and being cool, then rotting in a fiery pit of despair for eternity.

OR

80 or so years of being a decent person and still accomplishing your dreams through hard work and determination… and then experiencing divine bliss and joy for all of eternity.

You mean there are actually people that would choose the first option?[/quote]

you mean the POSSIBLITY of devine bliss?

PLUS…from what i hear, leading a ‘decent’ life isn’t enough to party with JC

Why would I burn in Hell for solving all the world’s problems? Is God really that much of a douchebag?