Your Solution is Needed

Hi all,

Firstly, I apologize and would accept all flaming I get for my situation. But right now, I’m trying to prevent this situation from getting out of hand.

Under the persuasion of my trainer for me to run faster/longer in a match (I’m a team sport athlete) without growing suspiciously in size, the plan is for me to run a winstrol-only oral cycle for 8 weeks. Followed by 4 week PCT of 40/40/20/20 nolva.

As of now, I have taken 50mg ED for 2 weeks. I was running faster and improving my performance, libido is great, joints are okay, but I read that these symptoms will worsen in weeks 4 onwards.
I confronted my trainer after my research and he offered a solution to start on test E. So right now I’m stuck between

1. Cut short the cycle and continue to run for 4 more weeks (i.e total of 6 weeks) and conduct PCT as per usual (pray for the best for no sides)

2. Immediately stop the cycle and conduct PCT (for how long I need advise on?)

3. Inject Test E 500MG weekly for 10 weeks in conjunction w 50MG ED of winstrol.

I know I should have taken more responsibility from the start, but I really need your professional advice on this at this point in time.
Thanks in advance.

Get some dbol. 20mg ED.

NOTE:

This is damage control so you don’t fuck up your training and cycle. DO NOT do this again.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Get some dbol. 20mg ED.

NOTE:

This is damage control so you don’t fuck up your training and cycle. DO NOT do this again.[/quote]

Thanks for your advice dt79. And I understand that now. So should I stop winstrol immediately and switch to 20mg dbol ED? And for how long before I start pct?
Cheers

[quote]WanderLust wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Get some dbol. 20mg ED.

NOTE:

This is damage control so you don’t fuck up your training and cycle. DO NOT do this again.[/quote]

Thanks for your advice dt79. And I understand that now. So should I stop winstrol immediately and switch to 20mg dbol ED? And for how long before I start pct?
Cheers[/quote]

No. The dbol is included so you don’t get sore joints and lose your libido while on winstrol. Start from 10mg and go up to 20mg as needed.

Finish your 8 weeks and PCT as normal.

EDITED

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]WanderLust wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Get some dbol. 20mg ED.

NOTE:

Cheers[/quote]

No. The dbol is included so you don’t get sore joints and lose your libido. Start from 10mg and go up to 20mg as needed. [/quote]

Cheers from the prompt reply dt79. So I should take dbol 10mg Ed for the remaining 4 weeks? But would running these 2 orals together cause further problems? Sorry I have no real clue on this

[quote]WanderLust wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]WanderLust wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Get some dbol. 20mg ED.

NOTE:

Cheers[/quote]

No. The dbol is included so you don’t get sore joints and lose your libido. Start from 10mg and go up to 20mg as needed. [/quote]

Cheers from the prompt reply dt79. So I should take dbol 10mg Ed for the remaining 4 weeks? But would running these 2 orals together cause further problems? Sorry I have no real clue on this
[/quote]

The reason why you will face problems on winstrol alone is because it is non-aromatising. Your estrogen levels will drop too low, causing joint pain and low libido.

I would have suggested test prop but beginners tend to get bad PIP. Seeing as you are an athlete, dbol would be a better choice in this case.

You’ll be fine on an 8 week cycle.

Understood with thanks! On a separate note, is it possible to stop winny with a proper pct as of 2 weeks use? Because it is a little scary the sides. And looking at the idea of doing it properly with test E only instead.

[quote]WanderLust wrote:
Understood with thanks! On a separate note, is it possible to stop winny with a proper pct as of 2 weeks use? Because it is a little scary the sides. And looking at the idea of doing it properly with test E only instead.[/quote]

Yes that would be fine.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]WanderLust wrote:
Understood with thanks! On a separate note, is it possible to stop winny with a proper pct as of 2 weeks use? Because it is a little scary the sides. And looking at the idea of doing it properly with test E only instead.[/quote]

Yes that would be fine.[/quote]

Thank you once again! Learnt quite abit from this.