Your Secretary of State

It’s a dangerous world. Thank heavens we have competent leadership in the form of Hanoi John watching our backs! We need every friend we can get in Kyrzakhstan.

Funny, but will get zero play…if Condy Rice had said it, the late night shows would be all over it.

why the long face John?

My girlfriend’s uncle was one of his chief political advisers during the 2004 presidential campaign. Certainly helps my job outlook when I finish graduate school lol. Like SMH has maintained, a gaffe is just that; a gaffe.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Funny, but will get zero play…if Condy Rice had said it, the late night shows would be all over it.[/quote]

Sometimes I think only tough people can be Conservative, you truly need a spine to face the ridicule and political bias against you.

Kerry should have been President in 04. Quote this post if you agree.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Kerry should have been President in 04. Quote this post if you agree.[/quote]

Wholeheartedly

Should of won no, because he lost. Get over it. Just like I have already gotten over Mitt Romney loosing. It has been 8 years. The people will change their minds after another 4 years of Obama. The political climate ebbs and flows like the tide.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Should of won no, because he lost. Get over it. Just like I have already gotten over Mitt Romney loosing. It has been 8 years. The people will change their minds after another 4 years of Obama. The political climate ebbs and flows like the tide.[/quote]

In all reality it is the ebb and flow of just a few voters that makes the difference. Most recent presidential races have been decided by a relatively few percentage points.[/quote]

A few percentage points are over a million people. I would love to see a race that actually comes down to 1 vote.

Kerry is OK, I just think about this in terms of political BS. Clinton just eased out of the position despite the shortcomings of her and the administration concerning Benghazi and then Kerry gets thrown into the position.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Kerry should have been President in 04. Quote this post if you agree.[/quote]

Jane Fonda should’ve run on his ticket as VP.[/quote]

Jane Fonda is a great American.

When I was a kid I used to love me some Barbarella.