Your Saturday Night?

I’m at work. I get to go home at 1:00am, get six hours of sleep, and come right back to work. I’m not complaining tho, the hardest part of my job is not bitch slapping people.

Took my wife and son into Philly, saw the Sea Monsters 3D film at Imax, went to the pirates exhibit at the museum, had dinner at a nice open air restaurant on Gallery Row, and headed home.

Now I have to work.

[quote]anonym wrote:
10:00 kicks off a South Park marathon. Starting with Simpsons Already Did It, we move on to Make Love, Not Warcraft, Good Times With Weapons, and, finally parts I and II of Cartoon Wars.

Needless to say, with this coming up and several DiGiorno pizzas in my freezer, I am going to get really, really stoned.

If I am still awake at that point, I will finish it off with It Hits the Fan. I haven’t seen that episode in a while, but remember nothing but good things from it.

It was my understanding that the Imaginationland trilogy was going to be on, but this is not the case. Nevertheless, it will be a quality showing.

Of course, afterwards I may very well masturbate and/or cry myself to sleep (par for the course).

Oh, and WolBarret…damnit man. NSFW isn’t a strong enough warning. That shit ain’t safe for anywhere![/quote]

Minus getting stoned, that’s pretty much my typical Saturday night. The only difference for me is it’s usually a movie or two and some beer.

Chilled day - had some dinner, sex and a movie (Don’t mess with the Zohan).

I’m sitting smoking a hubbly and playing poker now.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
It is Saturday. And fuck you and your 200 views. Asshole. Post whore.[/quote]

‘Whore’ will suffice. You don’t need to add ‘Post’ in front of it.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I’m sitting smoking a hubbly and playing poker now.[/quote]

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this is one of those occasions where the “UK to US” translation raises eyebrows.

I always kinda snicker when my UK colleagues ‘step out to smoke a fag’…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
rsg wrote:

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this is one of those occasions where the “UK to US” translation raises eyebrows.

[/quote]

Shisha is very different from smoking cigs, I only do it on occasion and with weed very rarely.

Almost 4:30am and I’m still up though, no idea why.

Step Brothers. Fucking hilarious.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
It involves a flamethrower and vaseline.[/quote]

You can borrow mine. It’s a very slow Saturday night.

Renee

Boobies!

[quote]rsg wrote:
Boobies![/quote]

very large boobies at that.

You’re welcome ~ ;oP

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I’m sitting here wondering why you freaks are claiming it’s Saturday.[/quote]

because your time zone is like a day ahead of ours and your queer toilets go backwards.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Step Brothers. Fucking hilarious. [/quote]

it was alright. the mood kinda got killed when i had this panic set in that everyone in the theatre was retarded cause people kept asking questions like “whats that” or “oh so this happened?”

batman was way sicker.

so absolutly nothing was acheived last night then?

i rolled about on a tennis ball for a bit and a hot water bottle to try and fix me back. feels like 1% better today and i have to back to coaching tomorrow. BAD TIMES.

Hate to admit - Watched “Die Hard”
I know, old and lame.
Fell asleep somewhere between “Tippy-ay-A MF” and the end.

Got out of work at 11. Went to a party on a lake, and was told that I should get wasted with all of my friends.

I did not.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
rsg wrote:

[/quote]

I just saw this - LOL Better than smoking a bloke…

Wow. I watched The Dark Knight early in the afternoon, and spent the evening thinking about how awesome it was and reading The Economist.

Renton’s right- I gotta get a life.

It was my 13th wedding anniversary saturday! We went to dinner, a comedy club, then crazy dirty sex in a fancy hotel.

I like him. I’m going to keep him.