Your Saturday Night?

what did you all do tonight?

im sitting in a hard chair in pain cuz i fucked my back… chatting on msn and reading loads of articles…

BORRRRRING!

Scott

sorry to hear that, hope it gets to feeling better, back pain is the fucking worst!

im sure it will be fine… rest and rest should make it better

waiting to go to my friends house and see Step Brothers, probaly a bit of drinkin and not sure what else. not really any definite plans.

Me and my boy Mike ran the beer pong table playing two of friends who are females. Rules were, if you couldn’t rack the cups once, you had to run around the house naked. Let’s just say I saw much boobs. Played some dizzy bat and a few games of kings and bullshit pyramid. Drank about 10-12 beers and had blast. It’s the last time I’m drinking beer this summer so I enjoyed myself.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Me and my boy Mike ran the beer pong table playing two of friends who are females. Rules were, if you couldn’t rack the cups once, you had to run around the house naked. Let’s just say I saw much boobs. Played some dizzy bat and a few games of kings and bullshit pyramid. Drank about 10-12 beers and had blast. It’s the last time I’m drinking beer this summer so I enjoyed myself.[/quote]

Sounds good. Even if I have absolutely no idea what you are saying! well - apart from the boobage!

Jerkin’ it. Hardcore.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Jerkin’ it. Hardcore.[/quote]

You’re jerkin to this thread? Dude, that’s gay. At least have the courtesy to use the T-Vixen pic thread.

It involves a flamethrower and vaseline.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
It involves a flamethrower and vaseline.[/quote]

You’re helping Ska05 jerk it? Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you guys.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
It involves a flamethrower and vaseline.

You’re helping Ska05 jerk it? Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you guys.[/quote]

that’s what i was saying. absolutely disgusting.

I’m sitting here wondering why you freaks are claiming it’s Saturday.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I’m sitting here wondering why you freaks are claiming it’s Saturday.[/quote]

It is Saturday. And fuck you and your 200 views. Asshole. Post whore.

10:00 kicks off a South Park marathon. Starting with Simpsons Already Did It, we move on to Make Love, Not Warcraft, Good Times With Weapons, and, finally parts I and II of Cartoon Wars.

Needless to say, with this coming up and several DiGiorno pizzas in my freezer, I am going to get really, really stoned.

If I am still awake at that point, I will finish it off with It Hits the Fan. I haven’t seen that episode in a while, but remember nothing but good things from it.

It was my understanding that the Imaginationland trilogy was going to be on, but this is not the case. Nevertheless, it will be a quality showing.

Of course, afterwards I may very well masturbate and/or cry myself to sleep (par for the course).

Oh, and WolBarret…damnit man. NSFW isn’t a strong enough warning. That shit ain’t safe for anywhere!

I just got back from Warped Tour. I had a real good time. Crowd Surfed to Angels and Airwaves (which were amazing). And I saw Tom DeLonge’s girlfriend Katy Perry (friend yelled something to her and she looked at us and waved) she was in a booth.

Now I’m gonna eat. I’ve had nothing to eat since 11 am. Wow what a day. And tomorrow is a grad party and my birthday so ill be in bed as soon as I’m done jamming as much food in my stomach as humanly possible.

[quote]ready wrote:
I just got back from Warped Tour. I had a real good time. Crowd Surfed to Angels and Airwaves (which were amazing). And I saw Tom DeLonge’s girlfriend Katy Perry (friend yelled something to her and she looked at us and waved) she was in a booth.

Now I’m gonna eat. I’ve had nothing to eat since 11 am. Wow what a day. And tomorrow is a grad party and my birthday so ill be in bed as soon as I’m done jamming as much food in my stomach as humanly possible. [/quote]

Katy Perry as in “I Kissed a Girl?”

anyways, you have me beat by one day, my birthday’s the 28th, have a good one.

uhhhh

Hit tire with hammer followed by sprinting.

Eat some salmon + seeds/nuts.

Play some fps games.

Masturbate twice.

Eat cottage cheese + peanut butter + olive oil.

Sleep.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Katy Perry as in “I Kissed a Girl?”

anyways, you have me beat by one day, my birthday’s the 28th, have a good one.[/quote]

Yep that’s her.

My best friends birthday is the 28th so yeah busy few days lol. Have a good one too.

[quote]anonym wrote:
10:00 kicks off a South Park marathon. Starting with Simpsons Already Did It, we move on to Make Love, Not Warcraft, Good Times With Weapons, and, finally parts I and II of Cartoon Wars.

Needless to say, with this coming up and several DiGiorno pizzas in my freezer, I am going to get really, really stoned.

If I am still awake at that point, I will finish it off with It Hits the Fan. I haven’t seen that episode in a while, but remember nothing but good things from it.

It was my understanding that the Imaginationland trilogy was going to be on, but this is not the case. Nevertheless, it will be a quality showing.

Of course, afterwards I may very well masturbate and/or cry myself to sleep (par for the course).

Oh, and WolBarret…damnit man. NSFW isn’t a strong enough warning. That shit ain’t safe for anywhere![/quote]

Don’t worry. You’re not alone. HA HA HA HA.

intense meso workout, followed by gravity bong hits.