Your Progress and Training Experience?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
forlife wrote:
I wish I could press 180s lol. No, it’s 90x2 = 180.

my apologies then.[/quote]

You apologize too much.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Who adds up both dumbbells? If I say I use 120’s, I sure as hell don’t mean two 60lbs dumbbells.[/quote]

Which would matter if I actually said I used 120’s, which I didn’t. I compared total weight on my flat bench year over year, just like I compared total weight on my other three lifts year over year. It’s not rocket science.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Who adds up both dumbbells? If I say I use 120’s, I sure as hell don’t mean two 60lbs dumbbells.

Which would matter if I actually said I used 120’s, which I didn’t. I compared total weight on my flat bench year over year, just like I compared total weight on my other three lifts year over year. It’s not rocket science.[/quote]

You defend yourself too much.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
You defend yourself too much.[/quote]

Touche.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Lol at the numbers. Post a vid of you benching a 180 pound dumbell, fucking I don’t even care if you post yourself benching the 150s.

Unless that’s not you in your avatar, because in that pic you have the shoulders chest and triceps of a pre adolecent school girl.[/quote]

Jesus Christ you guys are so fucking nasty.

Man, what a bunch of Jackals. Shit, I wouldn’t tell you motherfuckers if I had a terminal disease, I’d just stop posting…lol…

And I see that you apologized Austin, but really - was telling the guy he looks like a 12 year old girl really necessary?

I’m starting to really hate this place. If it’s not some troll douchebag who doesn’t lift making grandiose posts that annoy the shit out of everyone, it’s the rest of you guys descending on people like a pack of fucking wolves…

Christ. Judgemental much?

I have been training since last fall.

I have gained forty pounds.

Bench: 335x1
Squat: 405x10
Deadlift: 405x4

(I mentioned this in another thread but again, I have not tested my dl in quite some time and don’t go above 5 reps anyway)

Training Years: I only count the last 8 months for real training. Most of the 7-8 years before that were spent doing ineffective training, getting fat by doing nothing, or losing obscene amounts of weight by doing nothing and under eating.

% Strength Gain in 8 months: Squat: 76%

% Strength Gain in 8 months: Bench Press: 43%

% Strength Gain in 8 months: Deadlift: 50%

Now we’ll see how the NEXT 8 months go.

I’ve been training for 6 years.

I started at a skinny fat 170. I’m 230ish and 13-15% body fat. I’ll cut when i’m 280 :wink:

My lifts are all over the place. If I post them I might get “flamed” or called a liar. That seems like common practice on these boards. I’ll say i squat 2x and pull close to 2.5x body weight.

^ I love when you talk dirty. Post some numbers.

2x and 2.5x bodyweight are impressive lifts.

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
^ I love when you talk dirty. Post some numbers.

2x and 2.5x bodyweight are impressive lifts.[/quote]

Yes!..Yes!!
On Squats - Deads - Rows - & Presses