Your Personal Experience with Anadrol

Shit- that was brutal y’all.

As for the OP-

I like anadrol for the week or so before liftng in a meet- 50-100 mgs per day. I like it best taken with test. It’s an awesome drug for quick (and often temporary) strength gains. I don’t like taking it for more than a week or two since it fucks with my appetite and the extra bloat I get from the drol can be offset by weight loss from not eating enough. Besides, I feel like a six weeks of drol doesn’t do a lot more than 10 days of it. Side effects in my experience have been suppressed appetite, uncomfortable lower back pumps, and occassionally an upset stomach. Given the transitory nature of anadrol gains, I can’t imagine this drug being used for anything other than loading up for a strength sport competition. Just my oberservations…

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Shit- that was brutal y’all.

As for the OP-

I like anadrol for the week or so before liftng in a meet- 50-100 mgs per day. I like it best taken with test. It’s an awesome drug for quick (and often temporary) strength gains. I don’t like taking it for more than a week or two since it fucks with my appetite and the extra bloat I get from the drol can be offset by weight loss from not eating enough. Besides, I feel like a six weeks of drol doesn’t do a lot more than 10 days of it. Side effects in my experience have been suppressed appetite, uncomfortable lower back pumps, and occassionally an upset stomach. Given the transitory nature of anadrol gains, I can’t imagine this drug being used for anything other than loading up for a strength sport competition. Just my oberservations…

[/quote]

I like Dbol much more, too, for some of the reasons you describe. A month of Dbol 4 times per year, with 2 months off in between, does wonders for my strength and mood.

I’ve retired from sparring but used to do this for the month prior to a tournament. I’d spar guys 15 to 20 years younger. Thank God for Dbol!! Awesome stuff!!