T Nation

Your Opinion on My Cycle?

I am 32, 5’11", 215 lbs, ~12% fat (hard to say exactly because mechanical tool from GNC gives 6% and electronic from Radioshack 24%). However I have 32" waist. I’ve been working out for 16 years (yeah that long…). So I decided to design my first cycle ever:) What I want to acheve is a nice breakthrough in terms of mass/cut ratio as well as to try to hold that progress as muc as possible. I am reading a lot lately, but I need some opinions about this draft:

1-8 week Andriol(640 mg ED)
1-8 week Stanabol(4
10 mg ED)
1-8 week Arimidex(1/21 mg ED)
1-8 week Dianabol(5
5 mg ED)
1-10 week Clenbuterol(2-42 mcg ED)
7-10 week Clomid(1
50 mg)

I also entertained idea of few short (3 weeks + 1 off) cycles back to back with Primo tabs + Dianabol + Clen. Unfortunately there is not much info about these cases.

As you can see, I prefer to begin with orals.

Another question is about dbol. I have some information that states DBol must be taken once a day instead of dividing the daily dose throughout the day. Although DBol has a very short half life this way it proves to be less supressive and more potent. What do you think? If it’s true does it apply to other substances?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I actually meant Andriol. I hear what you are saying:) But Andriol does not have that alteration damging liver and DBol+Winni are often combined.
Besides Anadrol with DBol would probably kill me instantly:)

What about short cycles?

10 weeks of clenbuterol isn’t too healthy either bro… Some people think that combining AAS and clen at the same time is a recipe for cardiac problems galore.

All oral, plus a lengthy run of clen that is most certainly going to down regulate your beta-2 receptors beyond belief… I wouldn’t do it. But that’s just me, and I’m mental.

I wouldn’t run the dianabol beyond the 6 week mark…after that you run into the law of diminishing returns. The clenbuterol is used for 2-3 weeks tops followed by equal time off.I can understand wanting to go all oral for your first cycle as mine was 30mg dianabol/d for 5 weeks.

For you, I’d go with 20mg dianabol/d and 50mg winstrol/d for 6 weeks…Be sure to include at least a gram of milk thistle with this. An anti-estrogen may not be necessary, but I’d run 1.25mg letrozole eod to give you a dry look.

MK

I completely forgot to mention that I planned to use Clen 2 days on 2 days off. But I think you are right about length of the cycle as a whole. I will trim it to 4-6 weeks.
Why do you think arimidex would not be necessary? Others will ofset DBol’s ability to aromatize? Or it will be too short to kick in?