T Nation

Your Opinion on Different Way to Do a Cycle

YOUR opinnion on a cycle ...

20 days ..10 day off...repeat 20 days.. 10 days off and last 20 days and end the cycle.
Never have i done that "WEEK OFF" in the end of the month. BUT my guy whom i get the gear sayd i should try it. i have done couple of cycles past, but like i sayd i have newer cycled it like that. Your opinnion about that?

Cycle would consist anadrol, sust, tren a, deca, hcg

Anadrol :

3days- 1 pcs
5days- 2pcs
4days- 3pcs
4days- 2pcs
4days- 1pcs

Tren. eod 75-100 OR ed 50-75

sust 250 every 5 days. Monday and friday 500 mg

deca 200mg a week ..

on a 10 and 20 day 500 iu hcg . So basically .. you cycle for 3 months, but every month on 20th you take a week off ... tribulus after the 5th day.

Long story short ..is there any common sense doing like this ?

6.6ft
250lbs
27years old
training most of my life and done couple of cycles

Why? It makes absolutely no sense when you take the type of drugs and duration of time on vs time off into consideration.

The only proper rationale I can think of is an attempt to mitigate organ stress from drol. But then you might as well pulse them.

You’re basically talking about a repeated short cycle, although the off time is shorter than on so I’m not sure how that would work. The interval you are showing is basically 3 weeks on/1.5 weeks off. IMO, there is some validity to short cycles (I know others would disagree with me) but in this case I think the time off is too short and all you would accomplish would be to cause fluctuating hormone levels. Better to go with a normal multi-week cycle, or set up your short cycle better (2-on/2-off, 2-on/4-off, whatever).

[quote]plade wrote:
tribulus after the 5th day.
[/quote]

as long as you’ve got tribulus you’ll be fine. Have at it, bro.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
You’re basically talking about a repeated short cycle, although the off time is shorter than on so I’m not sure how that would work. The interval you are showing is basically 3 weeks on/1.5 weeks off. IMO, there is some validity to short cycles (I know others would disagree with me) but in this case I think the time off is too short and all you would accomplish would be to cause fluctuating hormone levels. Better to go with a normal multi-week cycle, or set up your short cycle better (2-on/2-off, 2-on/4-off, whatever).[/quote]
Yeah but he can’t do this with sust and deca because of the ester length.

Absolutely, my bad. I kind of skimmed over that part, and was just focusing on the time on/time off portion.

Agreed with what’s been said already, Deca and Sust are the main issues here. If you removed the Deca entirely, and ran Test P instead of sust, you could probably justify this sort of thing.

When your hormones are totally FUBAR, check out the TRT forum for life support.

Bad advice is easy to find.

Thank YOU ALL for answering and sharing your knowledge! I´ll pass that cycle…at least with that TIME OFF schedule. Like i said, this was first time for me to hear a ´split like that! I will continue 12 week cyclel… anadrol switch it after 4 wk for winny, 12 wk for sustanon and tri-tren … and final weeks before pct switch susta for test prop. Ofcourse bloodwork before and end the cycle and proper pct protocol.
Got myself a vacuum sealer… food prep much fun now .

Thank you again and heavy lifts!

R

I got dumber reading this.