Your Next Biotest Purchase?

I’m moving a bit of money around so I can put in an order- I’m personally looking to get

4 Flameout
3 BCAAs
4 Spike

and I may get some Anaconda if it’s out in the next week or two.

Anybody else loading up soon/waiting for Anaconda?

My next Biotest purchase will likely be in the next week or so, but just be the usual stuff.

Grow! Whey
Metabolic Drive
ZMA
Flameout
and maybe some HOT-ROX Extreme

If Anaconda does come out, and it’s something I want to try right away, I’ll just make a separate order.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

If Anaconda does come out, and it’s something I want to try right away, I’ll just make a separate order.[/quote]

x2.

I just got a month’s worth of SURGE Recovery and SURGE Workout Fuel. I’m good to go for a little while.

I will need to get another 2 months worth of ReceptorMax at some point though.

I just ordered more Z-12, I even have my parents taking that and ZMA now.

Grow! Whey
Surge post-workout drink x2
Flameout

Ill be getting surge workout fuel next month.

I’m waiting for anaconda before I make any order. (I pay for shipping)

I’ve just got some good news for UK members, some of the analysts at my bank are thinking the dollar will be back around the 1.8 mark within the 3 months against the £.

So I’m getting my ordering finger ready.

2 x SWF Fruit Punch
2 x SWF Lemonade
12 x Flameout
4 x 11-T
4 x HRX
10 x Rez-V
6 x ZMA
2 x Anaconda (if it’s released in time.

That’ll probably be the start.

LR

Flameout
Grow! Whey
Metabolic Drive Low-Carb
Leucine

Superfood (maybe)
Z-12 (maybe)

just ordered:
3x Surge PWO
1x SURGEW Workout Fuel to try it out :smiley:

Just ordered
4 Metabolic Drive(s)
1 FLAMEOUT
1 Surge recovery
1 ZMA

Should be getting for x-mas
2 SURGE Workouts Fuels
1 Surge recovery
1 fish oil

Then my next purchase amy be more Surge recovery. We’ll see. Dying to try Leucine, Receptormax and Z-12 though.

Just got a shipment of

Grow!Whey
Met-Drive (low carb)
Rez-V
L-Leucine

Next one will be similar, but with Spike Shooters.

Was going to try TRIBEX, but still looking into it.

[quote]London Runner wrote:
I’ve just got some good news for UK members, some of the analysts at my bank are thinking the dollar will be back around the 1.8 mark within the 3 months against the £.

So I’m getting my ordering finger ready.

2 x SWF Fruit Punch
2 x SWF Lemonade
12 x Flameout
4 x 11-T
4 x HRX
10 x Rez-V
6 x ZMA
“”“2 x ANACONDA (IF IT’S RELEASED IN TIME.”“”"
???
That’ll probably be the start.

LR[/quote]

Alright guys, help? :slight_smile:

[quote]elano wrote:
I just got some Grow whey today. Not impressed with the taste. What should I mix with it to make it taste good? I use water mostly.[/quote]

Metabolic Drive if you are willing to and have some. You can also try adding some Crystal Light or some natural cocoa. I’ve also liked just mixing a scoop or two with some ice and lots of spinach. Comes out green and I actually enjoy the taste.

Oh, and

2x Chocolate Surge Recovery (might be a little adventurous and switch one for Raspberry)
2x Flameout
1x Grow!
2x SURGE Workout Fuel

Cutting back on my order of BCAA’s since I’ll have SUNRGE Workout Fuel instead during my workout. Might add in some Z-12 too.

After doing a research paper on epa and dha, i’m picking up some more Flameout for myself and my parents.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

Oh, and

2x Chocolate Surge Recovery (might be a little adventurous and switch one for Raspberry)

[/quote]

The raspberry is amazing, go for it.

I’m in need of some Flameout, although I tend to cycle my fish oil sources so I figure I’ll kill a bottle or carlsons before that.

I’m lookin at:

2x FLAMEOUT
2x SURGE Workour Fuel
1x Surge recovery
2x Leucine

Wanna try Receptormax still, but asa college student who pays for his own supps, I figure my paychecks will be better suited toward food. Hafta do some accounting first and see…