Your Most Vomit Inducing Workout

I’m interested to know what everyone’s hardest workout ever done was? Or, the closest they’ve come to vomiting from training…please share. Lately, this brought me pretty damn close. All reps done super slow.

A1. Stiff leg deads 4x10 (45 seconds)
A2. Parallel grip chins 4x8 (45 seconds)

B1. Squats 4x15 (45 seconds)
B2. Standing dumb-bell bi-cep curls 4x10 (45 seconds)

C1. Weighted back extensions (bar behind head) 4x8 (30 seconds)
c2. Reverse crunches on bench 4x10 (30 seconds)

D1. Dips 4x10 (30 seconds)
D2. Standing lateral raises 4x10 (30 seconds)

high-rep walking lunges or 20-rep squats will do it

I’ve had squat workouts that made me wanna yak, however the closest I’ve ever been do vomiting while working out was today when I dropped the barbell on my chest during the bench press.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I’ve had squat workouts that made me wanna yak, however the closest I’ve ever been do vomiting while working out was today when I dropped the barbell on my chest during the bench press.[/quote]

Suicide grip?

Leg Extensions 10-15 to failure, no rest and on to Leg Presses 20-25 to failure then no rest and on to Sissy Squats (on a special contraption) to failure, usually about 12-15.

Repeat three times.

Then Straight-Leg Deads and Lying Leg Curls done super set fashion three times.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I’ve had squat workouts that made me wanna yak, however the closest I’ve ever been do vomiting while working out was today when I dropped the barbell on my chest during the bench press.[/quote]

LOL owwwww

[quote]Leg Extensions 10-15 to failure, no rest and on to Leg Presses 20-25 to failure then no rest and on to Sissy Squats (on a special contraption) to failure, usually about 12-15.

Repeat three times.

Then Straight-Leg Deads and Lying Leg Curls done super set fashion three times.
[/quote]
yeah, that looks damn brutal

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Rattler wrote:
I’ve had squat workouts that made me wanna yak, however the closest I’ve ever been do vomiting while working out was today when I dropped the barbell on my chest during the bench press.

Suicide grip?[/quote]

Yup.

Clipped one of the racks, slid 225lbs from almost a full extension, right off my hands and onto my ribs.

Finished my workout though!

I have had a few intense sessions that had me seeing green. Though the latest one went like this.

squat: 4x8 (when i failed before eight did singles till i reached 8 with 15 sec breaks)
Monster set: 4x 12 (no rest)
Leg press
Hack squat
calf raise
bulgarian squat: 4x 10 (1 min rest)
judo squats: 1 x 100 (no rest)

The first ever DC blast, I remember I did front squats and romanian deadlifts in the same workout. Big mistake.

I tend to want to throw every leg workout. I do 6 sets of squats ramping the weight, then 5 sets of leg press ramping the weight. Then walking lunges with 135 on my back for 3 sets of 18-20 steps, the curls supersetted with extensions for 4 sets and then calf raises (I really want to just not do them everytime).

Only actual vomiting (but just into my mouth) was early in my lifting career with “stage squats.”

These being done by doing the first whatever number of reps for example from parallel to about half-way up, then that same number from rock bottom to somewhat above parallel, then that same number again as half squats in the top range, then finishing with as many as possible as full range squats.

Fell backwards before getting that same number as full range squats, and then the queasiness. It was probably about 10 reps for each stage but don’t recall exactly.

Not the hardest workout by any means, but the only actual vomit-inducer.

Wrestling practice after winter break. Holy fucking shit I thought I was going to die.

[quote]
The first ever DC blast, I remember I did front squats and romanian deadlifts in the same workout. Big mistake.[/quote]

I remember I once did that for the hell of it. That was killer. Good thing I love both of those exercises.

I’ve never really vomitted doing weights, felt nauseous? yea, but not vomitting.

I vomitted the most when I was in rowing. The Erg is designed to make you vomit.

Um… pretty often. Last time I puked was Saturday after shoulders. …almost every leg day, especially if I have a shake less than 15 minutes after the workout.

I once did a scaled down replica of what Branch Warren once did, I started feeling the shake and oats around my 3rd set of 100 rep leg extensions.

The day I discovered lunges with the safety bar was pretty terrible.

Wendy’s PreWO

Creatine Postworkout

threw up in the parking lot, seagulls ate it.

ive also thrown up just from drining too much protein shake peri-workout.

i think ive only thrown up 4 or 5 times

For me it was wrestling practice my senior year. First we jogged about 2 miles for a warm up, then we ran in and hit some free weights, mostly lactate work, short rest intervals using squats, bench and rows. Then we do our re-warm up of running stairs for half an hour, literally. (by the time we finish running stairs everyday, there is so much fog in the stair well that you can’t make out who the people at the bottom of the stairs are) After this we did live wrestling for one hour straight. THEN!!! we did suicide drills with people on our back, everyone paired up and i was the last one, i got to pair up with the coach who weighs 330, i was 170 at the time.

Needless to say i threw up afterward. There is no exxageration to any of that workout either. However, we were always the best conditioned team, and the meanest.

one day i just squated 135 lbs
i dunno how many sets
i only remember trying to get to 1000 reps
i didn’t make it… not even to 250 i think