Your Most Evil Routine

all the people talking about sprints I find it hard to believe that gave you your MOST soreness. Sure they are fucking brutal, but i thought the op was referring to what gave you the worst second day sourness.

Mine was a leg day
Squats 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Box Squat 5x5
Leg extensions 3 sets 20-15-10 increase weight
Leg ham curls 3 sets 20-15-10 increase weight
Lunges to failure
Finish with hill machine bike.

Now this is usually close to what my leg day is like-not as much volume-, but one day i decided to push myself hard-more weight less rest- and man was I sore. I personally don’t like to do ‘hardcore’ days because then I have to rest more in order to not mess up my routine timing so it throws me off.

100 rep set. Old T-Nation idea. You will cry on the incline bench and squat. Great way to get out of a rut.

My most evil routine is the one I’m doing right now.

Why is it evil? Because it’s too much. I can’t keep doing this every 2nd day and keep increasing in performance because it’s killer. 21sets.

It goes:
2 sets of msx. push ups with 1 min rest.
2 sets of leg press. 350kgs for max reps with 1 min rest.
2 set of seated row. 100kgs for max reps with 1 min rest (are you seeing a pattern here, grasshopper?)
2 sets of inc. DB Pr. 30kgs for max reps supersetted with Cable press.
2 sets of Single Arm curls, 20kg for max reps supersetted with conc. curls for max reps.
2 sets of Standing Ext. Rotations, triple setted with:
2 sets of Calf presses with:
2 sets of DB shrugs.

Followed with 1 set of max. push ups.

I feel shakey and week for a few hours later, no matter how much food I eat. This is one tough training session. That I’m doing 3-4 times a week.

[quote]hedo wrote:
100 rep set. Old T-Nation idea. You will cry on the incline bench and squat. Great way to get out of a rut.[/quote]

Could you or someone else be a bit more specific about this, please?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
hedo wrote:
100 rep set. Old T-Nation idea. You will cry on the incline bench and squat. Great way to get out of a rut.

Could you or someone else be a bit more specific about this, please?[/quote]

Pick a weight. do 100 reps with it, in as many sets as it takes.