Here are some of mine:
- I always unrack the left hand dumbbell first
- When getting into position for DB Bench or DB shoulder press, I always kick back the left one first
- When racking the bench I always look to see only if the right side is racked
- I’m normally a silent lifter, but I make a borderline roaring sound on front squats and front squats only
- When unracking the back squat I rapidly nod my head, for some reason it helps bar placement for me
- I have to roll the bar on conventional DL but not on sumo
Any of you guys got any?