Your First Car

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]3hitter wrote:
Since my uncle hooked me up when I was young and do to the fact that I’m a huge car guy, I made it a point to return the favor for my only son. When he turned 16 I handed him the keys to this…I built in away from the house for a year.[/quote]

You are one cool dad. What’s that a Subaru Impreza WRX? Looks really well maintained too.[/quote]
2003 WRX. When I gave it to him most performace work was completed other then suspension. Now it sits 1.3 inches lower on inverted coils, along with a ton of suspension work. Very fast car for a 2.0L. It leaves the line at 15 pounds of boost with all four wheels ripping and griping.

1999 BMW…whooops

pic didn’t attach

Well, since I have been lurking the forums and site for years and was waiting for something I could actually add to.

My older brother was into Volkswagens, so I just followed suit, I’m now driving my 5th VW out of 7 cars.

2004 VW GLI

What’s with all the nice cars as a first vehicle? you guys all spoiled or loved wasting hard to come by money when you were 16 or what? Holy ufck. I still drive a $300 car (first gen dodge intrepid) that I haven’t done much with except tac on a tie rod, some pads, and coat of tractor paint.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
What’s with all the nice cars as a first vehicle? you guys all spoiled or loved wasting hard to come by money when you were 16 or what? Holy ufck. I still drive a $300 car (first gen dodge intrepid) that I haven’t done much with except tac on a tie rod, some pads, and coat of tractor paint. [/quote]

Tell me you didn’t use a Paint Brush:)

[quote]3hitter wrote:

[quote]js385787 wrote:
What’s with all the nice cars as a first vehicle? you guys all spoiled or loved wasting hard to come by money when you were 16 or what? Holy ufck. I still drive a $300 car (first gen dodge intrepid) that I haven’t done much with except tac on a tie rod, some pads, and coat of tractor paint. [/quote]

Tell me you didn’t use a Paint Brush:)
[/quote]

haha no put thinner in it and used cheap spray gun hooked to 8 gallon air compressor.

miles throw up pic of my sexy car

Looks better with summer rims

moving shit

[quote]js385787 wrote:
miles throw up pic of my sexy car[/quote]

The brush guard give it a real “Decepticon” kind of vibe. I dig it.

[quote]Hugh Jassman wrote:
Holden 1971 HQ Kingswood, V8, column shift, bench seat, two tone, sun visor…oh yeah[/quote]

It sucks that we don’t get to see more Aussie hot-rods in the states. There’s some cool shit over your way like the Holdens, Ford Falcons…

Cool ass rides that look American Domestic but with right side drives.

1983 Chevy Scottsdale Pickup. 8" lift kit. Monster truck.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
1976 MG Midget.

Misery Guaranteed.[/quote]

My girlfriend in 12th grade had one of these, talk about being a contortionist.[/quote]

HA!! The driver side door on mine was racked up and wouldn’t open, so I had to get in through the passenger side and maneuver into the driver’s seat without the stickshift going up my ass. I could hop in like Magnum PI when the top was down, though.

http://l.images.easyautosales.com/1979-Lincoln-Mark-V-14685039-490.jpg

79 lincoln mark V, was about 5 years ago. Was titanically massive to drive around, same color too, just a bit more faded.

1981 Chevy pickup

Mine was faded green.

280,000+ miles, lots of rust, holes in the floorboard, tailgate fell off several times, shag carpet on the dashboard that I custom installed. Happened to be the time when Dumb and Dumber came out. “Hey, chicks love it. It’s a shaggin’ wagon.” If you turned the wheel too hard the truck would stall, instantly deactivating power anything.

maroon 1988 volvo 240 dl wagon. a lot of good memories in the back of that car…

'95 Lincoln Towncar.

Lovingly nicknamed ‘the boat’, this thing is a BEAST.

Has a reputation as being a mafia/gang member car. I am possibly the opposite of a gang member. My high school was in a run-down part of LA.

Fun times.

1980 Mercury Monarch, bitches!

The Monarch was my first car, but I took my drivers test in my parent’s 1978 Olds Custom Cruiser Station Wagon. Man, if you could parallel park that baby, you can parallel park anything.