Your Fight Story

Really, entertain us.

The best fight story is no fight story. People can debate that, but it’s true.

[quote]Brucelee69 wrote:
The best fight story is no fight story. People can debate that, but it’s true.[/quote]

Wise words from Bruce Lee. Be like Water…

D

Oh christ don’t start this.

Here ya go

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2135504

One time I was blind drunk and tried to triangle a guy in a street fight…he beat the SHIT out of me :frowning:

[quote]Brucelee69 wrote:
The best fight story is no fight story. People can debate that, but it’s true.[/quote]

If you’ve never fought, you’ve never stood up for anything.

You can sit around and tell yourself that you’re wise or whatever. In reality, you’re rationalizing your own cowardice.

A coward dies a thousand deaths…

At my shodan test (Isshinryu), during the second fight (required - 4 fights, 3 minutes each, each time fresh opponent. Must be at least 2 ranks higher, and/or physically larger) I got toe-kicked in the solar plexus.

ripped the last rib that plugs into the cartilage clean thereof, snapped the rib in two places, cracked it in a third, pulled the same rib out of the fossa on the associated vertebrae, ripped the intercostal muscles, and set a light tear in my abdominal wall from the insertion at my pubis to just behind my collar bone (the rip extended will into my chest)

Had to fight two more rounds

was crippled (but not given a wheelchair) for 15 months, 8 days. was told afterword by my doctor he would have prescribed a wheelchair if he knew I was still in college, and had to be up and around. he said if I had a chair, I would have healed in 6 months.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Brucelee69 wrote:

You can sit around and tell yourself that you’re wise or whatever. In reality, you’re rationalizing your own cowardice.

A coward dies a thousand deaths…[/quote]

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Churchill

By the way CALaw, it’s good to see you back. Now keep your ass around.

[quote]Vash wrote:
At my shodan test (Isshinryu), during the second fight (required - 4 fights, 3 minutes each, each time fresh opponent. Must be at least 2 ranks higher, and/or physically larger) I got toe-kicked in the solar plexus.

ripped the last rib that plugs into the cartilage clean thereof, snapped the rib in two places, cracked it in a third, pulled the same rib out of the fossa on the associated vertebrae, ripped the intercostal muscles, and set a light tear in my abdominal wall from the insertion at my pubis to just behind my collar bone (the rip extended will into my chest)

was crippled (but not given a wheelchair) for 15 months, 8 days. was told afterword by my doctor he would have prescribed a wheelchair if he knew I was still in college, and had to be up and around. he said if I had a chair, I would have healed in 6 months.
[/quote]

Now that is hardcore.

[quote]Vash wrote:

[/quote]

Now that is hardcore.

And while I agree that most fights are over piddling shit that most people, as they get older, will let go of…

there’s always the few that are matters of principle and pride. And that’s why you do this shit.

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
One time I was blind drunk and tried to triangle a guy in a street fight…he beat the SHIT out of me :([/quote]

One time some drunk tried to put me in a triangle. I beat the shit out of him.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Brucelee69 wrote:

A coward dies a thousand deaths…

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Churchill

By the way CALaw, it’s good to see you back. Now keep your ass around.[/quote]

It takes a bigger man to walk away when it’s not needed. Someone can annoy me as much as they want. That dosn’t mean I don’t stand up for others. I am an overprotective friend without a doubt and won’t let people I care about get hurt. But people like you piss me off whom think they are the toughest guys on earth because they fight all the time.

It’s not hard to start a fight, ending it is the difficult part. If you can ohnestly tell me that you would rather fight someone then try to settle things with words at first, you have obviously never been in a position where the fight you participated in served any kind of importance. I don’t think it’s wrong to fight, it’s wrong to fight blindly.

Well sometimes fighting is just a really handy solution to your problems. In some cases simply beating the shit out of X person that is bothering you is enough to make sure they never do so again and respect you. I’ve done so before and the guy I fought became my friend. :smiley:

[quote]nothingclever wrote:
Well sometimes fighting is just a really handy solution to your problems. In some cases simply beating the shit out of X person that is bothering you is enough to make sure they never do so again and respect you. I’ve done so before and the guy I fought became my friend. :D[/quote]

Fear and Respect are on two different ends of the spectrum there bud.

[quote]Brucelee69 wrote:
nothingclever wrote:
Well sometimes fighting is just a really handy solution to your problems. In some cases simply beating the shit out of X person that is bothering you is enough to make sure they never do so again and respect you. I’ve done so before and the guy I fought became my friend. :smiley:

Fear and Respect are on two different ends of the spectrum there bud.[/quote]

If you think that, then there’s no talking any sense into you.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Brucelee69 wrote:

A coward dies a thousand deaths…[/quote]

makes me think of that fight club quote

“i dont wanna die without any scars”

humans are animals, animals fight. fighting over a chess game is one thing, but if you are disrespected, you gotta lay down the law. if you dont, well, you better have a good explanantion.

i guess ill share mine. this is the most recent and kinda long so ill keep it short and simple. i was at a lounge checking out the girls on the floor. i apparently brushed my shoulders too hard with another guy. im short, he was tall, i guess that made him feel tough. he pushes me, i push back, he punches me in the forehead, i laugh, i knock him out. i get him in full mount and start raining down elbows into his dome. at least 10 clean shots before one of his friends had the balls to get me off. we go outside and apparently the guy was in a chinatown gang in nyc. there’s about 15 heads outside, i got about 10 friends with me. one of those pansies throws a garbage bag full of shit into a girl i know. bitch ass pussies piss me off. i blindly charge towards him… 8 guys surround me. i get pummeled by all of them, ive been here before. i duck and weave and nail one of them hard in the face. he falls back and i run after em and nail em with a body shot that brings em to the floor without breath. my back is against the car, and the remaining ones start to throw again. i catch the tallest mofo on the chin and drop him, and catch another one in the head. the rest back off. i go help my friends on the other side. end result, i had a small welt on my head and my right elbow forearm and knuckles were swollen. a good sign for me. i then went to ktown with my girl afterwards and got some hot korean food. my elbow still hurts, i wonder how that kids face feels.

One time I told my brother I was going to send out a Myspace bulletin telling everyone he was gay; the little son of a bitch nearly broke my jaw. Lucky for me, I came away with only a shattered molar.

melvin, it seems all you do is get your ass whooped. whats up with that?