Your Favourite Casio Watch

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SWATCH BABY!!![/quote]

Hey, I wear a Swatch.

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I like that one.
If I were to buy a new one I’d get an analog/digital mix.
tweet
[/quote]

I dont like it when they mix analog with digital. Its either one or the other.
Why would you want the 2 in one watch? I dont get it.

tweet[/quote]

Usually the digital part will provide alarms and timers and the night light.

ImHungry- Are you serious bro? Are those your swatch watches? I hope not.

JT91- I really like the look of that casio. Looks like the same as Nards/MacGyver. What functions does it have?

Consul- thats a nice watch buddy. I wonder if it comes in a metallic silver.

tweet

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SWATCH BABY!!![/quote]

DDDDDAAANNNGGG[/quote]

It just brings you back to that time… [/quote]

IH they just do not understand what we were during that time.

Parachute pants baby.

Who still wears a watch these days?

Hello, cellphones!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Hello, cellphones![/quote]

I stopped wearing one about 5 years ago because of cellphones.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Hello, cellphones![/quote]

I use my Timex Expedition as my alarm clock, timer for sprints/rest periods and the chronograph when I hike. Feel naked without it.

^^ yeah. No way I’m pulling a cell phone out of my pocket every time I need to know the time.

It would oddly enough feel more old-fashioned to me to use the cell phone…like it was 1905 and I’m pulling my pocket watch out and flicking the front open and then tucking it back into my vest pocket when now I can just look at my wrist.

I’ve had one like this, model MTG900, for about 6 years. Solar powered - no batteries!; titanium band; dial backlight turns on when you turn your wrist; atomic timekeeping - receives time calibration radio signals, from Denver, every night, so it stays accurate; looks ridiculously large on my puny wrist.

Most reliable and durable watch I’ve ever owned. I’ve put it through hell.

Yup, me too.
I haven’t worn a watch since I got a company issue BlackBerry. Watch, email, web, calculator, stopwatch, alarm, appointment book, address/phone book. shit! what did we do before BBs?

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
Yup, me too.
I haven’t worn a watch since I got a company issue BlackBerry. Watch, email, web, calculator, stopwatch, alarm, appointment book, address/phone book. shit! what did we do before BBs?[/quote]

Have sexy secretary/personal assisntants? :frowning:

I use a G Shock in the gym, probably over 7 years still looks and functions good. My normal watch is a steel GMT function watch good for business and travel.

I like cell phones and see the practicality but I’m quite certain I’ll break it or have it broken one way or another in the gym.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
Yup, me too.
I haven’t worn a watch since I got a company issue BlackBerry. Watch, email, web, calculator, stopwatch, alarm, appointment book, address/phone book. shit! what did we do before BBs?[/quote]

Have sexy secretary/personal assisntants? :([/quote]

Yes, sad and true. Remember when they used to type for us?

I’m going to go all Timex on you and show you this…they brought back the original Timex digital:

is this thread really about watches?

[quote]Nards wrote:
^^ yeah. No way I’m pulling a cell phone out of my pocket every time I need to know the time.

It would oddly enough feel more old-fashioned to me to use the cell phone…like it was 1905 and I’m pulling my pocket watch out and flicking the front open and then tucking it back into my vest pocket when now I can just look at my wrist.[/quote]

Yeah. But on the other hand (no pun intended), dudes spend small fortunes on watches, when a simple turn of the head and a glance at a WALL CLOCK (which are almost everywhere) is free!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
dudes spend small fortunes on watches, when a simple turn of the head and a glance at a WALL CLOCK (which are almost everywhere) is free!
[/quote]

yeah! and someone has to PAY for those wall clocks that you use for FREE -

thats what is wrong with this world, people like you taking advantage of those more fortunate and expecting a free ride in respects to time.

you…need help, my friend.

I have a pocket watch too, as we’re not allowed to wear wristwatches on hospital wards in the UK now.

[quote]Consul wrote:
I have a pocket watch too, as we’re not allowed to wear wristwatches on hospital wards in the UK now.[/quote]

Infection source, I stopped wearing one when I worked ER

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
dudes spend small fortunes on watches, when a simple turn of the head and a glance at a WALL CLOCK (which are almost everywhere) is free!
[/quote]

yeah! and someone has to PAY for those wall clocks that you use for FREE -

thats what is wrong with this world, people like you taking advantage of those more fortunate and expecting a free ride in respects to time.

you…need help, my friend.[/quote]

lol